08

Was he wrong? He was wrong. When he got the text from Jungkook, Taehyung was convinced it was like, I'm telling Zeus that you raped Seokjin or something like that, but it wasn't. He realised, that he wasn't probably Seokjin's first. But they did it. He edited the video when he had anal with the younger, cut the part out, made sure no one ever will see it again. And that fooled the older. Yes, they did do that with him, but Seokjin was super drunk and only moaned out his name.

When he said his, he meant Jungkook's. Yes, Jungkook's. It was so weird that he was in love with Jungkook. Well, he wasn't his first, actually...

He knew the boy already had done this with someone, and boy, did nobody ever think of it. Hoseok and Seokjin where 14 at the time. They hung out a lot, they were so close, they had their first kiss together. Yes, it was Hoseok. Who knew, that the son of Apollo would have their first with the son of Aphrodite. Yes, he knew it all. But the two parted ways as the gods couldn't allow this kind of relationship, as the two were young and in love, they did brake some rules. But that all ended as their love faded.

And oh god, have he heard tales about the two's love. They said it's as if they were the two people from the promise legend- god, he shouldn't think about this..

"I'm sorry" Jungkook muttered as he sat next to the bed were Seokjin was laying in. He held his hand softly, as if the younger would vanish if he let go. He could feel tears fall down. He was feeling so guilty. God, he was becoming a mess. That's when he rested his head on the side of the bed, feeling Seokjin's scent linger in the air. It was so funny, that gods had their own scents. And that's when he drifted off to dream land.

"I'm so so sorry.." Jungkook said as he hugged Seokjin's clothed body. The hadn't woken up since 2 weeks.

"Oh god, no, he can't be" panic was rushing through his mind as he was falling apart. He was slowly drifting off to the darkness. "No! Let me out please!" He shouted as he could see the small little light getting smaller and smaller. He was slowly disappearing. "No, let me see him one more time!" He shouted as he broke down to tears, crying his heart out. He was slowly losing his breathing, he felt his lungs filling up with blood and his mouth opened wide for it to come out.

He was dying. That was what was happening. He needed to save himself for him. He looked around, standing up, but he felt as weak as thin paper. This was making him lose hope in himself as he was balancing himself, but he fell down on his knees. He needs help. But there's nobody there to help him, he felt his whole chest ripping apart as the male tried standing up again, and again..

Until he was able to stand.

He stood up, and felt the warm feeling coming from everywhere, until the darkness disappeared and he opened his eyes, only to be met with a white room.

"So great to see you again Mr. Kim" the doctor said as he sat in a chair next to Seokjin's hospital bed. He smiled. "Good job" he said and then started talking. But he didn't pay any attention to it, he was more focused on the male that was sitting by his side, with his hand in his.

"You know, I love you right?"

May he say, that everything was a blur that time, but it was for the best.

3 months later

"Jungkook, stop hiding" Seokjin said as he looked around the tree, finding the older squished into the trunk. "Stop, or do you want to be one with the tree?" He asked, giggling.

After he got let out the hospital, he didn't really talk with Jungkook. But after some time, the older came to him with apologies and sincere sadness, that was when he forgave him. Either way, he will forgive him.

"Want to head to my place?" Jungkook asked as he went right in front of Seokjin, smiling warmly, pulling the younger by his waist. "I don't know.. my mom is not home, but I don't know.." Seokjin said, his eyes glaring at the grass, as he could see the day slowly turning to night. "My dad's not home too. I think that it could be fun" he said, taking his hand." Even if you might not trust me, just so you know, I will be waiting until you're ready." He whispered, softly hugging the shorter. A moment there was silence, until Seokjin opened his mouth "okay, let's go"

"Stop it, you are going to make a mess!" Seokjin shouted at Jungkook, laughing as the older was burying him in a pile of pillows and blankets. It was midnight and the two were trapped in their own world, loving it so much. Seokjin didn't remember when he had this much fun, it was such a memorable moment. Just the two of them having fun with each other.

Soon, Jungkook stopped and pulled the smaller out of the pile "godd, I can breath now" Seokjin said, making the older wrap his arms around his waist "aww, my little boyfriend can be free now" The taller said, hugging Seokjin as he nuzzled into the smaller's neck, breathing in the sweet scent. Soon, he was nibbling Seokjin's neck, licking it and kissing, making the other slightly whimper.

"Jungkook.." the shorter said as he pulled Jungkook out of his neck so the other would be staring at him, there was a small gap between the two's faces as the both of them made eye contact with one an other. It felt like the both were lost in the other's deep eyes. Seokjin almost melted when the older laid him on the bed, Jungkook hovering over him. That's when eager lips touched, melting together in one swift movement.

Jungkook was thrusting into him with so much force and passion, that it made Seokjin's whole body shake from the receiving pleasure. It felt so good. The pleasure made his stomach feel like it was fluttering inside. It felt so good to feel Jungkook so deep. He could here the pants from the older right next to his ear, making his moans accompany Jungkook's groans of pleasure.

"I love you.. agh.. so much" the younger said, his mind going blank at the pleasure, the lust, the feeling. That's when he felt the younger starting a faster pace, his hips slamming into Seokjin's bottom. That's when he heard the words, those words that he thought were said only in myths and legends.

"I promise to stay by your side, to love you unconditionally till the day I die. To be there when you need me. I promise"

And that was sealed in a passionate kiss, fill with love and lust.

What has he gotten himself into?

_________________________________________

A/N: Update after weeks of waiting.

This honestly makes me so excited.