09

The morning lights were shining through the windows, the soft breeze of wind and coldness rushing in the room from the slightly opened window, brushing on the exposed skin of the two people. It seemed like such a beautiful and peaceful morning, but god, did someone noticed the worried and terrified expression of Seokjin.

Even though, he was in his boyfriends bed, lying right next to him, right in his arms, nothing stopped him from worrying if they did something they shouldn't have done. Yes, their first time together was such a magical and blissful thing to him, but he was worried if they didn't do anything that they might regret later. Yes, he was so worried about it. Who wouldn't?

"Baby.." a low and raspy voice said from behind him, he felt the strong pair of arms wrapping more tightly around his waist. He sighed. Here we go.

He could actually feel his heart beating without even having to touch his chest. He was sitting on his bed, waiting for Jimin to come over since the two wanted to have a sleepover for a while now. He had just cleaned his room and got all the snacks ready on the table right next to the bed. It has been over 1,5 months since Jungkook and the younger have done it, and may Seokjin say, he didn't feel the greatest. Yes, he could walk and stuff, but he sometimes felt nausea and vomited a few times.

He probably have eaten something that his stomach didn't like. Yeah, probably. He somehow got more cravings, and really crazy ones. Not a long time ago, he got a craving for some sweet things and he never loved eating those kind of stuff. Sweets weren't his thing at all. He got more emotional too, he had some mood-swings that he never had. So all this stuff that was happening made him scared too. What if he was poisoned? Well, maybe not, but it was strange..

Just then, the door opened and there was Jimin, all happy and excited. Seokjin smiled and went up to him to greet him in a warm hug. The two boys finally reunited. "Oh god, Seokjinnie, you look as stunning as always" Jimin said as the two pulled away and smiled at each other, then giving a small peck on each others lips. What? They are best friends.. and that's when the God of beauty let the male in. Jimin put his stuff away and jumped on the bed.

"God, this is comfy" the male huffed while the one still standing only smiled at the boy and went to sit next to him. "So, what's the tea?" Seokjin asked, as he took the milkshakes from the table and gave Jimin a strawberry one, having a strawberry one too. "Oh, god, well.. something big happened actually a pretty long time ago" the male said, sipping the milkshake. "Oooh" the blond boy whistled, curious of what the male was going to say. "Me and Jungkook did the thing" this made Jimin's jaw drop. "And you're telling me this now?! How was he? Was he rough? Did he ask for consent? Was he big-" "For reasons, I don't think I will answer that one" Jimin pouted, but then raised his eyebrows up and down. "Oh dear Zeus, yes, he was big" this made the blonde one smile. "But did it feel good to you?" This made Seokjin feel happy "of course, well, who wouldn't be happy to get love from someone like him.."

You may ask, how does Jimin know? Well, he actually caught the two when they were together and yeah, Seokjin explained everything to him, but Jimin was so supportive and caring, he didn't mind it, but he was definitely worried if the Gods found out about it. That would end in an absolute mess.

Honestly, this whole life is sometimes a whole mess.

Seokjin was Aphrodite's son and Jungkook was Ares's son. Their parents hated and loved each other, as to them being lovers and then Aphrodite found her real love, but Ares was selfish, wanting the goddess of beauty all to himself, it was messed up.

Jimin hopes that history won't repeat. What mess it would make? For sure, it would be a big one. As to Seokjin, he does not know either it will repeat or not. Honestly, he would be glad, if it didn't. The silence was broken as Jimin asked.

"You didn't make a promise with him, right?" The question caught him off guard. He can't really answer that."well, If we didn't make it with Hoseok, so no, don't think so" the male answered. In reality, he didn't know. He hoped not. God, he's only 16. And having a kid right now wouldn't be a great thing. He was actually pretty worried, but nonetheless, there is not a big chance that they did make a promise. It shouldn't be.

"Don't you think you're getting a bit fat?" Jimin said, this made Seokjin flash him a glare and then they both started laughing. "So what? I'm going to be all thick and sexy" the male said with sass, this made Jimin role his eyes. "Yeah yeah, except here the beauty standard is being pale like paper and thin like a stick" the male said, they both sighed at that. "Yeah, saw that when I looked in the mirror, haven't gotten on the scale to check" that's when silence engulfed the room. "Weight is a bitch, I didn't eat any calories for a week and only lost a pound" this made the room fill with laughter again. "Remember when we had a diet since your mom said you were eating too much fried chicken and my dad said that I had too much dick?"

"Boy, that's different. I had it all come to my stomach and go to legs and arms, all that did for you just filled your ass to the brim" that's when laughter echoed in the room once more.

There's no way he made a promise, right?

_________________________________________
A/N: an update after a month of not updating.

So sorry for the waiting.

I'm so excited to write the good part now.