10

Love was such a stupid thing, actually. Seokjin at the moment was laying in bed. It was late at night, his blinds open as he saw the sun setting down in the trees and the slight view if the sea. The colors of the sky mixing and the yet colorful clouds coming in together over the sun. This scenery was unintentionally so beautiful for Seokjin to watch. He got up from the soft covers as he started walking over to the closed balcony. Once he opened the door of the balcony, he was hit with a soothing wind as he breathed in the scent of trees and leaves, a small smell of small little flowers lingering in the air.

It was such a peaceful and quiet night for the male. Seokjin coming to the balconies edge, his hands resting on the railing. His eyes were staying still on the view, his mind white and his senses filled with the nature's perfume. He didn't know what was happening to him and believe him when he said that. He does have one thing that might explain everything, but he doesn't want to believe it. He hates the thought of it. Thinking of it just makes him sick to his stomach.

He was supposed to meet up with Jungkook today, but he felt pretty sick so he called Jungkook to tell him about it, at first the male was upset, he would constantly ask why, but Seokjin could only answer that he felt sick. He actually did. He felt somehow empty. Even if the world was full of mysteries and secrets, he didn't feel safe here, he felt confused. He felt numb. He didn't know why, but he just felt that way. Know. This word makes his whole blood boil. You either know everything in the world or don't know nothing about this whole place. In his situation, he knew nothing.

Well, not absolutely nothing, but he had so much to know. So much. It was pretty scary, but the thought of his friends, his mother, his lover being with him as he took slow steps into the word made him smile softly. But on the other side, his mother was not becoming younger, his best friends were growing as much as himself and his lover was growing too. But he wanted to cherish this his whole life, even if he may fuck it up so bad.

"God.." he whispered and huffed out air as he looked around, the colorful sky dying down as it became a soft dark blue, he felt the wind softly blowing on his exposed skin as small little goosebumps trickled his skin. His eyes were still stuck on the slight sun that was still peeking out a little with a mix of the warm colored sky by it. That's when a really nice idea shot up in the male and all his sickness disappeared as he ran through the mansion to get to the back door, as he got there he quickly and quietly opened the door and closed behind him as he felt the path hit his feet.

He ran through the small forest, getting closer to the splashing waves as the suns strands of light hit Seokjin's face as he ran down and down, to get to the shore. The smell of trees made him calmer then ever as he ran down a pretty messed up path, where he knew, he just got some cuts from, but he didn't care, all he cared about was the sky, sun and ocean, the other things didn't exist right now. It was just him, the sky, the waves, and the sun fighting to stay a little longer. As he finally got to the destination, he sighed in relief at the small waves.

The shore was close to the mansion, meaning that Seokjin had definitely been here before. He remembers the summers he spent here with his friends, family, but only except that he never showed Jungkook this place, he will have to, definitely.

That's when the male went closer to the water, sitting on the sand as he enjoyed the small waves, the already gone sun and the mixing sky. Even if it was yet another beautiful sunset that happens everyday almost, he knew that this one was special, since it was him that was watching it right now, right at this moment as the wind blew on his skin and the water gently spread everywhere that it could, making the wet sand expand.

He smiled as he softly laid down on the sand, not caring if he got sand all over, all he cared about right now was not the sand, but his breathing, sight and touch. It was everything but a small part. There are more places where he can see sunsets like these, there are so much people watching right now how the sun sets with their family or their partner or friend. It may be one sunset, but that one sunset makes you realise so much things that you don't in so much time. It makes you relaxed or even more worried, but it's not trying to make you have bad decisions, it only makes you think.

And thinking is all that Seokjin has been doing his whole life. Time passes fast and he might not realise when it's finally his last day on earth. All he actually knew about this planet and world, is that every person has their own story, has their own problems, has their own happiness. It's different from the rest and that makes everyone so special. Either if you are a god or human, you have your own story that is very exciting and interesting. And by making memories with everyone, you then can look back and look forward, looking at the memories that you had and looking forward for more new things you can have. And in the very end, it might be surprising, but you don't look forward anymore, instead of looking back at the memories that made you laugh, made people happy, made a world a better place, you become one.

Instead of looking forward, you look back and see yourself there, because everyone's faith is like this. You, either way, become a memory.

_________________________________________

A/N: So sorry for not updating. Just got caught up in things.

A very small chapter, but this actually made me super happy, so yeah.