04

"Well, I should get going" Jungkook said as he stood up. He looked down at Seokjin, giving the other his hand. Seokjin stood up with the help of Jungkook "Is there something going on?" The boy asked as Jungkook just chuckled. "No, I need to help my father out with something.." the male said as his smile disappeared. Seokjin brought his hand up to Jungkook's cheek "You can tell me"

The older only sighed as he looked down "My father is forcing me to go to a party with some girl, he wants me to look for a wife" Seokjin's face saddened. He was going with another. "But, one thing that I promise I will do. When I take my father's place, I am going to marry you." Jungkook lifted the smaller's face with thumb, smiling. The smaller smiled too. He was falling in love with Jungkook everyday.

"I just know that we are meant together.. I haven't met a person, that was this close to my heart, ever" the words that came out of the taller's mouth were melting Seokjin's heart. The younger leaned in for the other's lips, the elder excepting the kiss. The magical moment lasted for a minute, before the two parted them, Jungkook placed his hand on Seokjin's back and connected their foreheads together. The two males had their eyes closed as they only stayed there for a moment.

"Taehyung asked me out to the party" before Jungkook could get a look in Seokjin's eyes, the smaller giggled "as friends" the older calmed down at that, but still huffed. The younger rolled his eyes at the elders actions. "Baby, you know that I only have feelings for you" Seokjin said, making Jungkook push him on the ground and attack the other with bites in the males neck, ears and arms.

"Hey! Don't do that!" the boy scolded Jungkook as the other only looked at him, pissed, and then started tickling him. The younger was laughing with tears in his eyes, as the other's fingers were quick and fast, roaming all over his body. Soon the body stopped shaking and the devil fingers finally backed off of Seokjin. The smaller touched his neck. "Did you leave bites?" Seokjin asked the man, who was sniffing his shirt like it was the most healthiest thing ever.

The older looked up at him, nodding his head. Seokjin froze. How is he going to go to the party then? Plus, people are definitely going to notice it. Seokjin hit Jungkook's arm, the taller letting out an 'aww'. "Seokjinnie, you know that it doesn't hurt at all" the elder chuckled at the youngers attempt. Seokjin huffed out breath. How is going to go to the party with it?

Jungkook got closer and licked the spot he bit. It felt ticklish, but the other's saliva can't make the bite go away. He started to kiss around the area, having the others breath hitch as it was a satisfying and pleasurable sensation. Soon, the other started nibbling a new spot, the younger's mind blank from the feeling.

But then, the other sucked at the spot, until it became purple and pulled away. "Here you go" Jungkook said as he pulled Seokjin in his lap, kissing all over his face and lips. The smaller was like in a daze, like numb to the feeling of the taller having his hands and lips all over him.

"You look.. stunning" Taehyung said as he saw how the younger was dressed. It was a simple outfit, but the other looked so good in it. The white blouse complementing his skin like magic. Seokjin only smiled and said a small "thank you".

"I think we should go in, don't want the others to wait" Taehyung said as he took Seokjin's hand. The older couldn't believe it, he was going with Seokjin. The son of the goddess of beauty. It was like a dream.

Seokjin's outfit

Seokjin's outfit

Taehyung was staring at Seokjin the whole time, his eyes not leaving the smaller as they walked into the palace. There were so many people that wore beautiful dresses and suits. The whole palace was decorated with beautiful flowers, candles and crystals. The huge tables flowing with meals and the whole diner was beautifully lit with the blue like ocean lights. His father had done some decorating for sure.

As the both males took steps, they greeted some people, until Seokjin saw one of his friends and pulled Taehyung's sleeve at the direction. The both males went to the two other's. It was Namjoon and Jimin. Taehyung looked at Jimin's outfit, it was really stunning, but he couldn't compare to the gods of beauty attire.

"Jimin, Namjoon, it's so great to see you two here" Taehyung greeted them both politely, Seokjin only gave them both a smile. Namjoon started "It's really nice to see you two, too. Have the both of you just gotten here?"

"Yes, have we missed anything?" Seokjin questioned. His voice. Oh, he would kill everyone just to hear it. "No, absolutely nothing, just curious" Namjoon answered back. Jimin was about to speak when the lights went out and they turned red. Oh, right, them. "What is happening?" Seokjin whispered in my ear. That sweet voice. "Oh, my cousin is coming, uncle wanted an entry for him and his Underworld people" Taehyung whispered back. The light touch of the smaller's fingers on his arm were like little cotton balls, making the taller savour the feeling.

Just then, the doors opened and there came in Min Yoongi with a girl and behind him some other guests. The older's cousin was walking confidently, with his rings glowing, the long cape waving and his hair swaying around his eyes. He did look great, to one person mostly. But what caught one's attention was the other one with a girl too. It was Ares's son with a sexy girl. He wore black clothing with some rings and jewellery. His tattoos showing a little and his eyes looked like they were holes that anyone could fall in, his jawline seemed to sharpen even more as he looked around. But not only the hot looks, but something more caught someone's eyes.

She looked stunning. She looked so good with him. Her dress, her hair, her eyes, her lips. God, she looked more like the Goddesses of beauty, herself.. the way she was holding onto his arm. The way they looked so good together. The way her dress hugged her upper part and the lower part having a beautiful and puffy skirt. She looked perfect with him.

Seokjin's hand dug more into Taehyung's arm. Taehyung looked at the smaller, having worried eyes "What's wrong?" He whispered. The smaller only looked up at the taller "nothing, don't worry" the other answered. Taehyung only nodded. This will be a long night, but Taehyung will make sure to make it the best.

_________________________________________

A/N: I'm backkkk.

Almost for two months, so yeah, now I will try to not go away for too long.

But Merry Christmas everyone💜

Kim Taehyung's outfit