13

Is this, the end?

No, it can't be... Seokjin thought as he was laying in bed, weak, fragile and vulnerable. His whole body was shaking, even if he wasn't moving, that's when he heard the door open and his mom come into the room. She had a gloomy face, her eyes red from crying and a puffy nose. She looked at me as she smiled lowly, seeing her only son still alive, but not for long. Aphrodite sat down on the bed, next to her son's legs as she looked at how pale and shaking he was.

"Mom.. A-Am I going t-to die?" The male asked as the mother couldn't hold it in and started crying. She put her hand on her mouth to muffle her sobs. "Honey.. why didn't you tell me?" She asked, and that's when Seokjin knew that this going to be over really soon.

"I.. I don't know.. M-Mom, I really don't know." I said as I looked at her, my heart started breaking down as I looked at her broken state. I wanted to stay, but how? How can I stay when a promise is granted by me and my lover who walked away, just like that, leaving me in faiths hands.

Seokjin was angry at Jungkook and himself for actually thinking that that man would do anything for him. All those words, all those stories he told him, were just a lie? Don't get him wrong, maybe he did love him, but how he walked away, how he didn't even look back, made me even more heartbroken.

"Dear, I hope you stay longer.. I.. I can't l-lose you" the woman sobbed out as she hugged him, her only son, who was only 16, who was only a mere teen who fell in love with someone who was still a kid and was selfish.

"I won't, don't worry" Seokjin gave her a small smile as it gave the woman some hope, even if there was nothing.

"Breaking news, Jeon Jungkook, Ares's son and Lee Jieun or also known as IU, Nyx's daughter has been officially said to be getting engaged. So happy for them, but the whole fun will only be with there parents. The two said that their love was their first love and that they're the only person that they loved in there whole life, well, who wouldn't want to have IU as the-" Seokjin turned off the TV. Engaged? They were getting engaged?

When he thought he was the only person for his heart, the only person to kiss his lips, the only hands to touch him, he made it clear that that wasn't true. Seokjin's heart ached.

But that's when he started crying. His tears fell as he felt tired. Maybe he was sleepy, maybe he needed some time to rest a little.

And so on, with his broken heart, he want to take a little nap.

A small nap.

But that's when he realised, his life is over.

The End