部分 1

Gojo

Gojo

Zenin

Kamo

Fujiwara

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Kamo nation attacked.

Along with great destruction, the Kamo nation had also managed to bring Ryomen Sukuna on their side.

The once human sorcerer who had evolved into the King of curses.

Those who saw him and lived to tell the tale say he was the most terrifying creature they've ever seen.

A demon, with four eyes and four arms. His entire body was marked with black striking tattoos. He also possessed another face right behind each other.

The three remaining clans had no choice but to work collectively and find a way out of this.

Three years had passed and the Kamo clan killed thousands of other sorcerers. That is, until one peculiar woman stepped up.

Fujiwara Ichiko, a 20 year old woman from the Fujiwara clan. She possessed the clan's unique technique.

Matter transfiguration.

This technique allows the user to manipulate others techniques and cancel it out. Basically it was an anti-curse technique. It also allowed them to turn it into whatever they wanted.

This ability was only available to the Fujiwara Clan. However, Ichiko's had more power than anyone else there.

She was the most sought out woman in the clan. With hair as supple as the wind, with skin as smooth as silk. Her beauty was unrivalled, truly a magnificent creature. She was also born with an unique birthmark.

On her fist was a crescent moon.

No one knew what it meant but the fortune tellers said otherwise. She was going to inherit the clan's technique as well as being the most powerful one.