部分8

[Name]'s lips parted as she stared at the shining moon

[Name]'s lips parted as she stared at the shining moon. The light cast upon her face as she lay down on the grass, her eyes twitching.

Today's entire mission has left her restless. There wasn't even a second that she didn't hint back on the story. Her clan...if they knew now, would they take her back?

She raised her hand, blocking the moon. Her body felt jolts whenever she was near Itadori or Megumi. So this was all the work of her technique?

Her chest felt a soft thump as someone had just landed on her. She felt her neck being nuzzled as Ponzu let out soft purrs. Destiny had magically summoned her partner, knowingly.

[Name] used her thumb to graze the crescent moon on the cat's forehead. This symbol had connected them together by the heart.

She wondered if her ancestor had a shikigami similar to her or was she the same. Was [Name] just Ichiko reborn or was this all just a massive coincidence?

"I can't go back to them" [Name] inwardly groaned, thinking of all the pressure that had just placed itself on her shoulders.

"Yo Fujiwara", a pop of pink, spoke right above her. Itadori's kind eyes stared back at her, smiling widely for some unknown reason.

"Hey Itadori" She chuckled slightly, how ironic that he appeared at the same moment. Her eyes trailed his figure as he plopped down right next to her.

His arms were crossed behind his neck as he laid down on the grass. Ponzu jumped from [Name] to Itadori, patting his cheek with his paws.

"Hey stop that" Itadori laughed from the tickling feeling. His large hands grasped his body and lifted him into the air, snuggling into his fur. She watched their interaction and felt the same warm feelings she felt with her other friends.

"Be careful, he bites" She glanced at him from the corner of her eye. As she predicted, Ponzu had sunk his sharp teeth into Itadori's finger, prompting him to yelp.

"HE'S A DEMON" Itadori crouched away from Ponzu as he watched the cat disappear into thin air.

"Let me have a look" She prevented herself from laughing and crawled over to him. She sat upright, taking a hold of his hand. As she did, Itadori felt all the hair on his body stand up as her soft touch engulfed him.

He shivered from her touch, making her frown a bit. He gulped as he watched her inch closer to take a good look. He observed her figure, slightly admiring it with no shame.

Her lips glistened with a pink glow. Her curves were so perfect. He had been with her for only a little while but he couldn't deny the attraction he had to her body.

"Keep your thoughts to yourself" an eye appeared on the pink haired male's right cheek. The tattoos on his face resurfaced slightly. Sukuna's deep voice jolted her away.

"Hey Sukuna" She waved gently to his raging eyeball. She was unaware of what was really going inside the male's body. Intrigued to say the least, [Name] gently touched his cheek, using her thumb to caress it.

"Give me time to switch" Sukuna tucked his hands inside his yukata, standing proudly above the mountain of bones. His chair was left unattended as he walked down to where Itadori stood defensively.

"What? No" Itadori crossed his arms against his chest, his chin lifting up to deny. Sukuna grumbled under his breath as his body flashed right in front of his counterpart. His crippling hands grabbed his face, squishing his cheeks.

"I won't show up for a whole day" Sukuna rolled his eyes, hoping that this would be enough of a deal. Itadori's mind starts contemplating his options. Lately, Sukuna has been getting more restless and annoying.

Sighing, he finally agreed to the deal, signaling the mutual agreement. Sukuna locked his teeth in delight, already imagining the future devious acts he could manage.

[Name] didn't know if Itadori had slept while sitting up or if he was feigning an act. After numerous waves, she debated on whether to shake him awake.

Before she could even finish her thought, Itadori's body lurched forward, making her fall onto her back. She felt the prickles of freshly cut grass against her flesh.

Her eyes widened when she looked at his face. Hair slicked back and tattoos plastered once again. Sukuna watched her chest heaving, admiring the bump beneath him.

Her hair was splattered so perfectly, making her look like some sort of goddess of nature. The way her soft features scrunched into surprise as she watched him intertwine their fingers together.

She felt his long purplish nails scratch her palms, sending a tingling sensation all over her body. His face held a mirth grin, leaving her feeling lost.

His smile gave her such a strong sense of deja vu, like she's seen this face, specifically this grin, many times before.

His knee was eerily close to her groin, adding more waves to the sensation.

"You can't just die and seal me then reappear thousands of years later" his raspy breath rampaged against her face. He found amusement as her eyes trembled in shock.

Sukuna lowered his face down to the nook of her neck, inhaling her scent. So intoxicating, even for someone like him. This is why he loved this world, women.

"You do know that I'm not her right" his admiration was stopped as she used all her strength to push him to the side. The roles were now reversed as she was now on top of him instead.

Sukuna gaped at her sudden change of attitude. Her shy expression was now replaced with a sly one. There was a loud pang in his chest, so loud that he wondered if she heard him.

Itadori could feel tremors in the murky water, steadying himself using any object he could find. He watched through his own eyes as Sukuna took the first step. Adam's apple bobbed, goosebumps popping up everywhere.

This stupid human boy's body was making him feel weird. He felt spasms, especially down in that specific area.

"My name is [Name]," She held her index finger in front of his face, "Don't you forget that" She clicked her tongue and jumped up. She straightened her clothes and skipped back to her room, leaving a very appalled Sukuna.

"King of curses? More like King of Horniness" Itadori mocked the curse as he reappeared back in his throne. On a closer inspection, there was a slight dust of red on his cheeks.

Itadori didn't even know if curses could blush, but he just witnessed one doing so. Momentarily, the curse stayed silent, his eyes unfazed as he thought of something.

Ichiko of this era was very...

Mischievous