部分 5

"MAKI SENPAIIII" [Name] immediately ran into the embrace of the waiting Zenin

"MAKI SENPAIIII" [Name] immediately ran into the embrace of the waiting Zenin. They were all currently in the battle grounds, awaiting their presence.

Her face felt the soft cushion of Maki's chest as she looked up to see her grinning.

"You promised to visit earlier" Maki rubbed her fist on [Name]'s head, causing her to wince and cry.

She was pulled out by the hand by Panda
who stuffed her upside down from his shoulder.

"KYA, MEGUMI COVER YOUR EYES. IT'S INAPPROPRIATE TO SEE A GIRL'S PANTIES" Gojo danced around Megumi , who simply sank his neck in embarrassment.

"THEY ARE SHORTS" she stuttered then looked down at panda, "PANDA SENPAI, LET ME DOWN"

"Takana" Inumaki walked over to them, watching them butcher [Name]'s social life, not that she had any.

"INUMAKI SENPAI HELP ME PLEASE" before the former could help, Panda had spun her around, throwing her across the field.

She clutched her eyes shut, waiting for the impact to come, but it never did. The warm hands brushed her bare thighs, as she looked up to see her saviour.

"Megumi" she sniffed at his caring attitude that he barely ever showed. He was disgruntled in response, threatening to drop her if she continued looking at him like that.

"Their wedding would be perfect" Gojo clapped his hands together, googling at the couple.

[Name] got out of his grasp and went back to the trio, exchanging greetings.

Maki side-eyed Inumaki when Gojo uttered those words. She was impressed by his seamless attitude to say the least. He wasn't slightly bothered by the close interaction of the new pair.

"[Name], have you been practicing your techniques?" Maki brushed her bangs as they walked through the hallways of the school.

As soon as she said that, a small black cat landed on her head. Her familiar or shikigami had decided to show herself as a display of [Name]'s power.