部分 4

"MEGUMI, THAT BITCH" [Name] screamed as she hauled herself from the floor of the rooftop

"MEGUMI, THAT BITCH" [Name] screamed as she hauled herself from the floor of the rooftop. Her hand smacked her bag and she scrunched it up to hold it.

Snarling, she looked at the time on her phone, the hello kitty charm rattling was the only noise there except for the chirping of a few birds.

"THREE PM??" She snatched her bag and stumbled towards the door. That's when she noticed the taste on her lips.

It tasted like pickled carrots? But she didn't eat any, or maybe she ate one with the rice.
She couldn't remember so she shook it off and rushed down the stairs.

Right as she reached the floor, droplets of strawberry milk flew everywhere. [Name] immediately ducked, only raising her head when she was sure there was no pink liquid flying around.

Well, the unfortunate person who got hit with the milk carton was none other than Megumi.

Behind him stood an exasperated Tsumiki, still in her throwing position. "Sorry, I didn't think it would spill" she raised her hand in shock.

"What is happening?" [Name] examined Megumi's now soaked and sticky hair. "Sheesh what did you this time Megumi"

"He beat up a group of boys, again" Tsumiki dragged, exhausted from the boy's repeated behavior. Her thumb then pointed to the window.

[Name] gazed out as she saw boys piled up on each other, all beaten up. Her eyes widened when she saw it.

How much strength was this guy hiding? She crumpled her face into confusion.

"I'm going home," he whispered and stuffed his hand in his pockets as he walked away without giving them attention.

"You better go with him [Name], I've got a hangout with my friends near the Yasohachi bridge" Tsumiki said worriedly.