部分 2

"Honey look she's opening her eyes" a middle aged man fixed his glasses to trudge on his nose, sparkling tears staining them

The sound of a newborn child was heard, fussy yet enticing.

The mother held her child close to her bare skin, providing comfort to her new life. She lay on her bed, exhausted from the process that is childbirth.

Stepping closer, the man tried to get a better look at a strange mark on the child's hand.

"She has the same mark as you" he notified his wife with a change of tone. Silence fell upon them as they stared at each other.

Noone spoke for the next few seconds until laughter rippled, startling the poor father. He was confused as to why his wife would laugh at such a serious manner.

"Well, dear Fujiwara [Name]" she caressed the baby's cheek who responded with tiny movements.

"It looks like you have a lot of trouble waiting for you ahead".

[ 6 years later ]

"Mom mom mom mom" a 6 year old girl started jumping up and down. She was currently trying to grab the attention of her mother who was busy cutting vegetables.

With glinting mischievous eyes, [Name] jumped on her mother's back. This finally grabbed her attention.

"[Name] how many times do I have to tell you not to interrupt me while i'm in the kitchen" she turned, looking down at her daughter with anger.

"I'm sorry mommy but but but" small [Name] twirled her fingers, contemplating if she should continue with her thoughts.

Sensing her discomfort Ms. Fujiwara got on her knees to be on the same level.

Feeling slightly better, [Name] opened her mouth.

"I LIKE SATORU ONIICHAN AND MEGUMI" she shrieked, slightly blushing. In embarrassment she started twirling her two pigtails.

Her mother was shocked to say the least. Liking one boy is enough but two and that too at the same time?

Before she could say anything, someone had burst through the door.

A panting, sweaty Fujiwara ran in.

"Hana... they found us" he cried out to his wife.

Hana's pupils dilated, it was like she automatically knew what was going on. She immediately grabbed her daughter in a frisk and rushed towards the opposite ends of the house.

"Get away as far away as possible Hana. I'll try my best to stop them"

"M-mommy what's happening? Why are we running?" [Name] looked at her terrified mother, hoping to receive answers from her.

Hana momentarily stopped and placed her daughter down.

"[Name] listen to me" she wiped the tears from her face.

"Go through the backdoor and run right to Gojo kun's house. Tell him to take you to Principal Yaga and he'll know what to do" she took hold of her daughter's face one more time.

She embraced with all her love before saying,

"Promise me you'll do that"

Gloom spread across the room they were currently in. A dark presence echoing its arrival. It was enough to make anyone go insane.

Hana pushed [Name] forward.

[Name] was too stunned to speak. The overwhelming surroundings had taken a toll on her. All she knew was that she could not fail her mother.

Tears streamed down her face but she hadn't realized it yet. She could feel the soul of a person leaving their body but there were only 2 other life forms she could feel.

She didn't know how.

She didn't know what was happening to her.

Since when did she have the ability to sense these things.

"[NAME] GO NOW" Her mother shouted from the top of her lungs.

The poor child used her tiny legs to run away as fast as possible. Not looking back even once.

As she knew, once she turned back, she would go back.

Her parents and her beloved home are all gone and there will be no turning back,

"Well well, Fujiwara Hana. Looks like your clan ends here" the grumbly voice of the unknown stranger laughed.

The slicing of a weapon was heard, as Fujiwara Hana's head rolled to the corner. Tear stains on her cheeks.

"I love you [Name]"