部分9

"That dress looks great on you" [Name] squealed against her palms as she watched Nobara twirl in a yellow sunflower dress

This outing was long called for as both girls couldn't wait to bond.

While those two tried out different outfits, Megumi and Itadori sat against the food court table; their feet were littered with shopping bags.

"You two just let those females treat you like that?" the cursed spirit spoke as the familiar mouth appeared on Itadori's hand.

"Shut up, they're lowkey terrifying" the pink-haired male shivered as his body remembered the punches of the two girls.

Megumi just shrugged, causing Sukuna to let out a hum. In Sukuna's eyes, the boy in front of him was nothing less than extraordinary.

Ten shadow technique users have also been regarded as the best, that's why the Zenin take so much pride in it.

Before his concealment, Sukuna had only seen one other proficient user, Zenin Takashi.

Ichiko had mentioned him numerous times as well when they were hiding. She didn't hide the fondness she had whenever he was brought up.

Despite having an illness, just any news of him would bring her mood back to light.

Now here he was again, facing the same users again, but with vastly different appearances.

[Name]'s mannerisms are very similar to those of hers but she was tainted with a bit more slyness. Megumi however, was the exact copy of Takashi; reserved.

"If I were you, I would fuck her senseless" Sukuna spoke one more time, more loudly.

Gasps were heard as everyone turned towards the sources of the comment. Itadori tried smacking the mouth while Sukuna blazingly laughed.

"Make him stop," Megumi groaned as he smiled through the pain of embarrassment. Eventually, Sukuna retreated, making them both regain color with relief.

"Don't ignore what I said, you've already thought about it" Sukuna said inside of Itadori's mind. This resulted in him blushing furiously as he cleared his mind of lewd thoughts.