部分 7

"Only the bright sunny eyes could lighten up his dark black ones"

Her hands scrunched into fists as she felt the scrutinizing atmosphere upon her. Her eyes squeezed shut and absolutely no noise came out of her.

Gojo turned off his infinity and put one hand upon her, hoping to calm her nerves down.

"There is still no development in her technique?" the shrill voice of Fujiwara Arata asked. The other remaining four members twitched upon the question.

"No, [Name] only possesses the sight, that is all" Gojo swiftly answered on behalf of her. The old man, Arata, stroked his white beard in disappointment.

"We should've killed her human father before he ever lay a hand on Hana" one of the member's voices boomed, achieving a nod of approval from everyone else.

"Why do you have this mark?" The member held up her wrist for everyone to examine. The crescent gleamed in the dim lights.

"Let her go" Gojo warned and the member immediately backed down, crawling to his spot.

"There hasn't been a single appearance of the Matter Transfiguration technique in this generation. Not only that, the technique Destiny has been lost throughout the ages." Arata sighed,

"I had some hope when Hana was born as her manipulation techniques were amazing"

"IF ONLY SHE DIDN'T RUN AWAY FOR THAT HUMAN AND PRODUCE SUCH AN USELESS CHILD" the second in command banged his hand on the table.

[Name] slowly raised her head, to argue against the insults thrown against her father. She stopped once Gojo shook his head, telling her to not do anything.

"Keep us updated Gojo Satoru. Until her technique doesn't develop, we have no use for her" He stood up, the servants opening the shoji door.

Everyone followed suit, not sparing her a single glance.

"You did great [Name]" Gojo squeezed her hand, reassuring her shaking body. She leaned into his touch, the moment her parents' died, replayed again in her head.