部分 6

"Umm do I know you?" She whispered, curious to hear what the spirit saw in her

"Umm do I know you?" She whispered, curious to hear what the spirit saw in her. Her face was grabbed by his rough hands as he examined her, turning it in every direction.

Her hands clasped his wrist as she saw him inching closer to her, licking his lips. Megumi noticed, and was about to summon his shikigami again when the curse stopped.

"Hey, what are you doing?" His face stopped as Itadori's voice spoke.

"How are you able to move?" Ryoumen stated as grabbed his own face. [Name] slowly started crawling backwards, assisted by Megumi.

"Well it's my body" Itadori replied, seemingly tired of the curse's control over his body.

"ENOUGH, under Jujutsu sorcerer's command, I have to exorcize you as a curse" Megumi stood his stance, shadows pooling around him.

[Name] kept on looking between them, confused on what should be her next move.

Luckily for her, Gojo had finally arrived, ending her internal debate. Along with him he carried a bag which stated Kikufuku, Sendai. Both sorcerers winced in anger, he had the time to buy souvenirs but not come here.

After explaining to Gojo about the situation, he decided to see how Itadori could handle the king of curses.

He convinced Itadori to give him 10 seconds of Sukuna's control.

"Ahh Eri," he walked over to her and threw her the bag, which she barely caught. "You were not supposed to be here," he smiled.

"Huh? But you assigned this to me" she murmured, Megumi staring at the white haired male too.

"Oh did no one tell you-" his words were interrupted when there was a flash of rocks and dust. Sukuna was kneeling on all fours in front of her as she clutched the souvenir bag.