部分 3

"[NAME] HURRY UP" Megumi shouted from the front door, awaiting the girl's presence

"[NAME] HURRY UP" Megumi shouted from the front door, awaiting the girl's presence. He tapped his foot impatiently as he looked at the watch, they were going to be late.

"Calm down, she'll be here. There's no need to shout" Tsumiki calmly stated as she rested her palm on her face.

It was already quite a loud morning for the Fushiguros. After all, todays the first day of school.

"I'M HERE" [Name] scrambled through the doorway as she had one finger at the back of her shoe, trying to put it on. She hopped on one leg to reach the siblings.

Megumi stared at her and let out his observation. "Did your skirt get shorter compared to last year?" He tried to pull it down.

"Do you keep getting rude every year?" Tsumiki scolded as she smacked his outreached hand away. "I for one think that she looks great" she calmly  smiled at [Name].

"Tsumiki" her eyes started tearing up as she hugged the girl. Peeking behind her, she poked her tongue out at Megumi, who ignored her.

"Besides, I'm wearing shorts" [Name] flicked her skirt upwards to reveal short basketball shorts.

Tsumiki clapped her hands at the sudden display while Megumi turned his head away in embarrassment.

"I'm surrounded by idiots" he exited the house, heat rising to his face.

Megumi and [Name] were now entering their 2nd year in junior high while Tsumiki was in her 3rd year.

Spring was nearing its end as Sakura petals rained everywhere. This commenced the start of the new school year, much to many people's dismay.

The three finally reached their destination, Saitama Urami East Junior High. Very peculiar name indeed.

Regardless, they parted ways with Tsumiki, by that [Name] did, Megumi just ignored her and shuffled his way to his class.

"You're too mean to your sister" [Name] said as she waved to a few students around. It was true though, Megumi had always ignored Tsumiki's advances since she could remember.