部分11

"It's a first grade?" [Name] rested her hands on her hip, staring at the abandoned park

"It's a first grade?" [Name] rested her hands on her hip, staring at the abandoned park. Inumaki furiously nodded as he shoved his phone inside his pocket.

Both Inumaki and [Name] were already classed as first grade sorcerers; however, the elders decided that this mission was too much to handle for one student.

The air was dusty and the plants around them were dead. Grey was the only color used to paint the picture in front of them. The ground was crawling with critters that [Name] had to jump side to side to avoid them.

"Right, let's find it" she raised a fist sideways to Inumaki who bumped his own, signaling the commencement of their mission. Instinctively, she took the right side while he took the left, this way they could cover more ground.

As soon as she went to the secluded side, a low grumble was heard. She couldn't pinpoint the location of it as she directed her head in every direction. She then felt the ground wobble, rocks parting from each place.

Her feet became unsteady as she felt herself launched into the air. Her limbs flailed as she tried to make sense of the situation. From the corner of her eye, she looked down upon the creature that caused it.

Boy was it hideous.

The curse had no eyes and instead had sharp tongues poking out of the sockets. It had a greenish-blue hue and spikes scattered all over his body. It was also double [Name]'s size.

[Name] felt herself losing momentum and falling back towards the ground. She prepared for impact as she couldn't think of anything.

That's when Inumaki came to the rescue, catching her falling body with ease. He looked directly at the curse,

"Blow away" he spoke, and immediately the curse went crashing backwards into the faraway tree. [Name] let out a sigh of relief as she looked at her senpai.

"Thank you" she gave him a hug, as she jumped off and got her stance ready. Inumaki gave her a small smile as he felt his features soften at the sight of her.

"Okay domain, don't fail me now" she inhaled, and threw her hands into the sign.

"Hell's Paradise" she felt herself falter, and she knew she had failed. Her eyes opened to see the curse charging back at her.