Identity Prank

Art credit- Nyydieu Honestly saw this pic and just wanted to write a story for it though it might be kinda Long and not the same as the pic but bear with me( ̄ヘ ̄;)
Tw: slight cursing, slight mention of blood
________________________

Third Pov-
Ranboo and Technoblade were currently laughing, hysterically as they watched as Phil who was currently confused and slightly panicked stared at them.
________________________

Earlier
"Hey techno, do you wanna maybe prank Phil before he comes back"? Asked Ranboo (who obviously had nothing better to do other than mine but he didn't want to do that)  techno the man in question was reading a book, looked at the teen with curiosity

"What type of prank Ranboo"?, Ranboo smirked mischievously as he had poked the God's interests, "what about an identity prank, well kinda an identity prank ,but we have to dye our hair"?, The blood God as he called himself had thought about it and ended up agreeing with the Oreo boy and had helped gather supplies quickly since it would take a while for them to bleach and dye both hairs completely

Now that they had all the ingredients for their plan to work (I'll tell you guys they not only got the dye but other things cause the hair wasn't the only part of the prank).

They were doing the first step of their plan: "the dye" for this part of the plan they were dying each other's hair but since they didn't want to damage their hair they used some natural ingredients, to dye their hair. Not only this but they also had to go through some extra efforts to make techno's hair appear short-ish, fluffy and like ranboo's hair since his was "slightly" longer than his, as well as, put fake-ish hair highlights to make ranboo's hair longer.

Now for step two: "makeupsince they had two very different skin colors they were putting make up for the most seen parts of their bodies being careful with scars and such

Step three: "accessoriesas they finished the final touches of their makeup they went onto clothing and accessories, RANBOO was wearing techno's regal clothing that was slightly loose as techno was a bit bulkier but he also what techno's cape to cover that part up, he wore some of techno's jewelry, like earrings and rings, he also wore some bracers for his wrists and kneepads,
Techno wasn't wear the full suit that he had tailored for his size since he wanted to at least feel comfortable, despite the suit completely fitting he didn't put the jacket on and instead wore and old  cape he had to fit the similar idea, he changed into his human-like form since he was half piglin and that meant he had tusks (they are kinda like teeth that are just longer at the bottom and sharper at the top) so to hide this he went into his more human-like form that caused his tusk-like teeth to shorten. They also made some fake horns and a tail that although wouldn't move would at least look real he also had to wear ranboo's marriage ring (he didn't know that though and just thought it was a ring on his horn). Also the syndicate ribbon that was made specifically for Ranboo(the idea was from @sherbertquake56 on til Tok during their technoblade cosplay layout ranboi is wearing techno's in this oneshot and it's the same the other way around) and some necklaces Ranboo had on at the time one being specifically an ender eye with a black chain that had purple finished to it to make it look like obsidian, an earring that ranboi wore (that was a chain, which also had the obsidian palette, that clipped from the tip of his ear to his lobe and hung a smaller form of an ender pearl.)
________________________

What the outfits looked like and i cant draw the accessories plus the makeup and dye since this isn't my art and even with it all they still don't look exactly like each other, I don't know who's it is to credit them for it________________________

________________________

Step four: "getting in place". The final step was them getting in place as well as putting walkie talkies in some places, making them able to be heard, but undetected
_______________________

Philza's pov-
I was heading back to the snowy biome after i had gathered all the materials as well as the decorations for the syndicate room for the hallways and such.

I went to techno's cottage and walked in placing the materials in chest walking over to techno.   " Hey, mate what are you doing?" [Weird he usually responds by now]  "um- hello?" "hey Phil!", Turning around to where i heard the voice, then i froze [wait if techno is over then- oh no] i ran out as fast as I could towards ranboo's house, and kicked the door open.

"Ranboo!" I then went upstairs and saw he was asleep wearing the cloak we got him. I walked toward him till i heard it again,.  "yeah Phil!" But this time it was outside.

Being scared shitless by whoever was in their houses, since I took off my armor and put in techno's house as well as my weapons. I ran out choosing to look for the real Ranboo and Techno, because i heard their voices outside.

Looking around i figured they were probably further away, so i did the best thing. Run. I did i ran as fast as I could towards where i heard the voices.

I started walking as i had run out of breath. I thought I was safe until I felt two people jump onto me. "Ah- shit!" I looked up after being tackled to see two people taller than me staring at my eyes with amusement while they wore ranboo's and techno's clothing despite not being the obvious height. "Wha- who are you?" That seemed to be the last straw as they burst out laughing.
________________________

The current situation
Third Pov-
As the duo's histerics died down, Phil finally connected the dots. "oh haha, guys you fucking scared me. Holy shit though i swear i was gonna die just then!".

"We know, that's why it was so funny!" After they were done talking for a while Techno spoke up, "can we take this off now the makeup is bothering me a little?"

"Oh-yeah you're right let's go!" And with that they went inside and did what they had to do
________________________

1091 Words

So any feedback honestly i feel as though i write too much, also tbh i was gonna add more to the Philza jump scare but i finished writing this at 4 am so.  Please give feedback though i feel as though it would help me improving my writing other than the fact i write a lot

Good Morning,
Good Afternoon, &
Good Night
Byee!!