Hugs

This is just how i imagine Borealtwt would hug each other and others
Tw: probably none other a mention of death
___________________________

Ranboo-
Tubbo, Tommy, and Michael. He gives his most affectionate hugs to them since he considers them family especially Tubbo and Michael. He gives Tommy the same amount of affection in his hugs but from the side and he doesn't expect that Tommy will always return the hug.

• Techno, Phil, Eret, Ghostbur, Karl and Sam. He gives them hugs that shows he trusts them. It doesn't show how much he trusts them except for Karl, Techno, Eret, and Philza since he takes off all his armor most of the time depending where they are.

•Niki, Foolish, Fundy, Puffy, Punz, Charlie and Purpled. He's okay with hugging them, but he's only okay with Puffy and Purpled enough to take off his helmet.

•Everyone else who is on the server most of the time. If he has to hug them he does it quickly, except for the people he doesn't know that well or he doesn't trust at all.
___________________________

Philza-
Techno, Mumza, Ranboo, Tommy, and Michael. These are the people he trusts the most, as well as love the most. He's okay with literally being in a room with them alone.

•Tubbo, Fundy, Wilbur, Puffy, and Niki. Okay these are people he loves just as much as the ones above but his trust for them is different. The stream lore is more important because Tubbo and Fundy we're a part of the butcher army, and Tubbo was the president of the country he helped blow up. Wilbur is different he loves and trusts him equally but he is afraid to hug him sometimes due to him stabbing Wilbur as he was hugging him. (HC this bcuz I got the idea from a picture or animation that philza hugged Wilbur as he was killing him so). Puffy he honestly likes her like a friend he can depend on but he doesn't know if he can trust her bcuz he doesn't know her that well. Niki is apart of the syndicate so obviously he trusts her and he likes her since she's pretty chill. Sam is his friend but since Philza is friends with Techno and Sam works with Quackity, he doesn't trust him.

• Everyone else. He does like a few of them but he doesn't trust them. He has reasons for this especially Quackity since he has shown he holds grudges.
___________________________

Techno-
Philza and Ranboo. They're probably the only people he both likes and trusts a lot. He treats them like family. (Eventually Michael will be on the list)

• Everyone else. He doesn't like a lot of them and he doesn't trust any of them at all except for Niki but even that is to an extent. Dream is his Necromancer Friend.
___________________________
474 words

I have nothing more to say except this chapter is a bit more lore based so that's why Michael isn't on Techno's but a oneshot will probably be made for Philza's fear of hugging both sides of Wilbur. Alivebur and Ghostbur.

Good Morning
Good Afternoon
Good Night
Bye bye.