Memories & Facts

Tw: Mentions of past abuse, trauma(?), Death, panic attacks, and ED, SPOILER WARNING!!
________________________
The orphanage was an okay place. One thing everyone remembers is that they taught classes that weren't any core classes in regular school. If they taught you, you'd learn to draw, read, write, and play one instrument that was in the genre classical, this meant flutes, pianos, string instruments and a few others. Ranboo learned to play the flute.
________________________
When Michael was born Ranboo was 10(almost 11 but their birthday hadn't passed) yet In the orphanage Ranboo acted like a full grown adult around others, but a kid and parent with Michael. Michael's birthday is February 14, 2080.
Ranboo's birthday is November 2, 2069.(this want on purpose I wrote this off, of Michael's random birth year)
_______________________
In one foster home Ranboo, was taught other musical instruments, like Piano, String instruments, and somehow Guitars.
The family hurt Ranboo everytime they got the wrong note. Ranboo liked playing Piano but would always get scared always remembering the past pain inflicted on them. Ranboo's favorite piece was called Ylang Ylang on Spotify, the Parents liked it but loved hearing them play on violin more. Ranboo hasn't touched an instrument since.
________________________
Ranboo once got unisex clothing from Puffy although they both think clothing was meant for any gender Ranboo got a nice tuxedo that had a skirt sewed on the waist. Puffy once bought Ranboo and Michael dresses and skirts. They kept the clothing and they both wore most of them. Some were for special occasions.
_______________________
Everyone who likes Ranboo in the orphanage are mostly hybrids that get picked on around Michael's age. Other hybrids take the help or stand with each other. Endermen hybrids are rare, therefore Ranboo is more envied than hated.
_______________________ Every hybrid can suppress the hybrid form even if they aren't part human. Enderman roam in secluded biomes with no cities they are okay with villages and sometimes towns.
Michael was taken to a store before. He got to buy stuff with Ranboo since they had to sneak out of the orphanage. The cashier was nice and gave them a duffle bag with free stuff and some money after finding out they were "homeless". Ranboo lied so they wouldn't get in trouble.
_______________________
They both learned languages together but only 3 since Michael was young. Michael is the only non-enderman hybrid alive that speaks fluent Ender. Ranboo learned multiple languages after they learned to read .

_______________________
Ranboo is more street smart but is still really book smart for school. Ranboo went to school once and got strait A's in every class. Michael is smart for his age but he learned more things than everyone his age from Ranboo.

_______________________
When Ranboo learns to teleport, they teleport from and back to Phil's house, and the Orphanage with Michael. Ranboo talks to random Endermen that teleport in their room.

_______________________
They once both spent an entire day and night drawing in the orphanage. They later got yelled at by Puffy when she found out. Ranboo and Michael were called the Chaos Family from the orphanage. Ranboo didn't have a last name so they made one after reading a story that said "my beloved". Now on their file it states.
Ranboo Beloved

_______________________
Nobody gets to see the Beloved's family's files in the orphanage other than the headmaster and Puffy. After an Incident concerning Ranboo, they stole the files and only lets them know specific things on the files.