Natural Instincts

Fluff/ slight angst.
Since they ARE technically hybrids in the oneshot book, that's what this is about, also i decided to experiment with ranboo's canon character's pronouns as they/them, if I'm wrong with this info pls comment anyways
I don't think there is Tw's but there will be a part with depressing thoughts,mention of murder and scopophobia
________________________

Third Pov-
The three were currently sitting on a sofa that's shaped like a sideways "L". It was just the emerald duo talking when all of a sudden they heard purrs and the sound of a tail thumping on the sofa quietly.

"Heh?" "Hm?"They both looked to the middle of them. The sounds came to a stop as Ranboo buried themself instantly in the blankets they had and stopped purring, noticing the stares they got. Their tail noticably moved, latching onto their body (they can't see the tail latching on they just saw it move to their body, this was more of something for the readers to know), his ears that were making points in the blanket disappeared as they flopped down, something that happened when they were nervous, anxious, or in this case embarrassment.

Phil chuckled at this, thinking of what to say to at least make Ranboo uncover themself. Meanwhile Techno was just thinking about stuff, well more like the voices were thinking.

Catboo!! Aww
Meow meow!!!!
EEEEEE
AWW LOOK AT HIS TAIL!!!
AWWWW!!!!!

And more but the repeated one was "catboo" for reasons we all know. Then both of them heard muttering coming from under the blankets, some were in ender and others were just noises, the only thing they could make out was the word "forget".

"Awe Ranboo it's okay we all have habits, that come from us being hybrids yours are just a little harder to contain", of course Phil didn't say this without chuckling a little.

"Yeah kid, like when Phil hangs on the top of a house chirping to his crows", Techno said smirking. The muttering stopped for a second but before it continued you could hear a few light giggles.

"Or when techno's eyes sparkle when he gets gold", this time Phil was the one smiling with his eyes closed though you could hear the amusement in his voice.

This went on until the the giggles Ranboo made were no longer just giggles, becoming full laughter. Although they still hadn't popped out, Phil and techno were content with at least having one goal reached, making them(ranboo) happy.

Techno and Phil laughed with them too, when they stopped they resumed their conversation from earlier, before the purring. It took awhile but soon enough Ranboo decided to pop their head out after contemplating what could happen, because of course they over thought the situation more than needed.

Their ears were still flopped but they were in a better mood thanks to the emerald duo. They did notice Ranboo pop their eyes out but didn't say anything, in case they would hide again. Of course Ranboo knew that their hybrid instincts would be harder to suppress as they weren't just one mob but two complete different ones. I guess it was also harder since they didn't know anything about their other half like they did their enderman side, they could suppress making random Endermen noises, or getting angry since it would trigger their jaw dislocating (just like endermen do when people look them in their eyes), but that's because they grew up knowing at least their Endermen habits but trying to suppress something you know nothing about, makes it even more of a struggle

It got even more worse after they started enderwalking and having silk touch hands, now they pick up grass and move it around, their tail wags when they hold it, and XD the eyes it got harder to resist anger if someone accidently looked them in the eyes. Of course their fear of staring got easier but sometimes they thought of ripping their friends to pieces when they looked them in the eyes, even if it was accidental.

Sure others were hybrids too but no one was two different mobs like them,  EVERYONE who was, was either full hybrid or half, nobody was like THEM!! ( Quick question how do you pronounce either, like Ither or Ether?, with the e or i)Their emotions must have shown through because now they were in a hug, their face was burning, and techno from what they could see had a look of concern and worry. They calmed quite fast since they felt as though they shouldn't worry more people who treat them with kindness.

After they had stopped crying techno gently applied ointment he had made to heal his burn scars, since Ranboo's we're caused by water not fire. In all honesty neither Phil or Techno had noticed ranboo was crying until they saw the steam coming from their face, although it creeped them out that Ranboo wasn't making any noises and they looked to be completely calm but they were zoned out, staring at the wall. They knew nothing about what triggered them and they weren't exactly saying anything while he was applying the ointment.

Meanwhile Phil was making hot chocolate, tea, and a bowl of snacks to help them relax. He also fed his murder of crows as they were quite hungry. His fatherly instincts kicked in when he noticed them crying. He was the one who hugged them to calm them down though Techno did tap them a few times since they were zoned out.

All three of them had the same thought though, Why had they started crying? Sure Ranboo was thinking depressing thoughts but its not like it was the first time they had. All of the times it happened it was when they were alone. Maybe it was because it wasn't the first time therefore the thoughts got heavier and more depressing or because they thought about them for 15 minutes straight before Techno snapped them out of it?

They weren't ready to tell them but that was okay, after all they (Emerald duo) were comforting and didn't bring it up but this time they included them in the conversation worried that they would zone out again.
________________________
A/N-
Honestly i write so much, i use and way too much and make sentences longer than they need to be. Does anyone who writes ever feel like they're more in the zone when it's past midnight or before 9 am? because that's literally when i write most of these, also i meant for this to be completely fluff but kinda detailed at some point and honestly when i write i kinda go with the flow sometimes i go back and change a few sentences even complete paragraphs. If anybody does plan to comment can they give feedback about the pronouns since i don't know if i made it work or i messed up since i don't usually write with people so pronouns are harder to use to me.
May anyone tell me how they use the Enderman text or enchantment table? if they do since i don't and i really want to be able too.

Words 1180
Good Morning,
Good Afternoon, and
Good Night!