Sun, Moon & Stars

Tw: None
Song Credits:Space Song By Beach House
---------------------------------
In their friendship, I can only describe them as the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars around them. A group of three, that will always be different from the Earth, and from all the other planets.
><><><><><><><><><
It was obvious that Phil was the Sun, the way he smiled so brightly, his hair which was the very colour of the sun. Everything about him was warm to the core, everyone around him felt it. His son felt the warmth, his friends felt the warmth, even those who least expected it could feel it. All things considered, you should still be careful with Phil as you are with the sun. The sun may be warm but it can still be cold if you made it. Phil was the very being of the sun in their friendship, the light that would be there forever until the end of time.
><><><><><><><><><
Techno was the Moon. Techno was cold, but just like the moon he too could radiate warmth. Everyone from afar could see his scars but never know how they came to be, how deep, or how it felt. If you were worthy enough to come close, very close to the moon, the moon can show you how deep his scars, how it hurt, and how they came to be. Craters shape the moon, just as those scars have shaped a certain man, that man is Technoblade.
><><><><><><><><><
The Stars around the two can be seen as Ranboo. Ranboo was strange to describe, they could be as warm or as grand as the Sun or be ice cold, colder than even the Moon. Ranboo could shine bright but can also be dimmer than everything around them. Just like the stars can, Ranboo can take the appeal of different shapes to different people but still be the same person. Ranboo can be seen as a traitor, family, a pawn, or maybe a friend but what stands is that Ranboo is still Ranboo, and will always be Ranboo, no matter how hard you try to say different. The stars can be warm, yes but they can also be cold, that is to say, that they could be both or neither. Ranboo was like the Sun, yes but Ranboo was more like a light at the end of the tunnel because stars can only be seen when the Sun is away.
----------------------------------
Hopefully this is to your enjoyment as it was mine. The next chapter to my Ranboo story should come out soon.
H

ello, Good day!
Good night, Goodbye!
430 Total Words