Little HC's Pt. 2

I like this so I'll keep it going for a little while. Might have spoilers
_______________________
Enderman don't have names so when Ranboo mispronounced the word rainbow the first time they tried saying it they kept it as their name.

_______________________
Ranboo decided that Michael's birthday is on valentines day after they took him home that day. Tubbo agreed with them.
________________________
Michael has sticker books on his bookshelf along with storybooks

_______________________
Phil is that dad who only knows how to cook basic things like pancakes and mashed potatoes. He does also know how to make tea though. Techno mostly makes the food out of the two.
_______________________
Fundy as a kit pounced on people a lot as an actual fox would.
_______________________
Fundy likes getting his paws massaged when he's stressed, especially his paw beans.
_____________________

Techno got his crown from a town that he saved from their corrupted government as a gift.
_______________________
At random moments, Ranboo will physically touch people to know they're real after the "dream voice" came.
_______________________
Techno loves rain since he was born in the rain where it was only fire and lava.
_______________________
Out of the syndicate, Niki is the most stealthy. She isn't abnormally tall, very muscular, or have any large extra limbs, making it easier.
_______________________
Techno gives gifts a lot. He knows how to make jewelry making it his most known gift. His gift to Phil we're matching friendship emerald earrings.
_______________________
On one of his birthdays, Michael was given a crown, that looked like it had horns a miniature size of Ranboo's and Tubbo's horns.
_______________________
The Syndicate have matching capes that have a logo that symbolizes them starting with Techno's, to Techno's and Phil's, to Emerald duo's and Niki's, to all theirs plus Ranboo's.
(I'll explain in comments)
_______________________
Ranboo's sides aren't split just halfway down the middle straight but kinda like splotches of white and wavy(?).
_______________________
Techno can't sleep from the voices but doesn't really mind unless it gets really unbearable.
_______________________
As a very old man, Phil knows really, really old languages, therefore, knowing enderian.
_______________________
As passive mobs, enderman don't eat much or exercise, therefore it being in their genes to look weaker than they are.
_______________________
Ranboo's extra enderman traits(tail and long horns) come from the older enderman with green eyes.
_______________________
Techno's "human GPS" is actually a trait from being a piglin hybrid.
_______________________

These are head cannons that I wanted to get out for a while. I can't lie I recently was reading other stories and procrastinating my story. I think the last ten I worked on the chapter was 2 weeks ago for me. For now, I thought I'd write for this one since I wrote this at 3 am. This one was a bit more focused on the borealtrio since that is technically the topic of the book. Off of the stories, what did you guys think about the recent lore with the "Revengers". I liked it a lot though ghostboo just being in that window kinda spooked me a bit. Anyways, have a good day or night, and Goodbye!

527 total words