Protection from Water

I don't know who to credit the art to, since i don't have the artist most of the pics i find are on Google so yeah but in this Ranboo the half Enderman is unable to touch snow or ice with his bare hands since they're warm and they melt it making it complete water an techno helps, this will be split into two parts
TW:melting skin,and him thinking he deserves it(I'll tell you why later)
________________________

Third Pov-
It was a nice day outside the sun was shining, the sky a vibrant blue, flowers blooming into an array of colors, and everyone was off during their own things.

Tubbo and Tommy were hanging out while also having father-son time with Shroud and Michael. The entirety of Las Nevadas were doing who knows what. Dream was chilling in prison while somehow being on a phone call with his family while they were together looking at a certain someone's mansion that he was building for two minors and their child. (I say he gets phone call rights and his family is obviously Foolish, [Foolish Jr,] and Puffy.).

Well the clear day was closer in the L'manhole and the Greater Smp, in the Antarctic ,eh not so much. It was currently raining as well as snowing due to the freezing habitat.

Ranboo was on his way back from mining for netherite. (Obviously Main character energy came in clutch for him.). He had gotten 1 full stack and 16 extra though they will admit he had been mining since yesterday in the morning. He forgot their armor so he was cold even with the hooded cape.

Suddenly a strong wind blew off his hood and moved from his arms to the air, (it is connected to his clothing so it just flew up not away) and apparently that was just enough time for a few raindrops to fall on him, making contact with some of his bare skin and clothes.

That was all it took before it burned his skin, even though it burned him, he dealt with it and didn't bother covering their arms or face again. They didn't mind the burning, but it also wasn't the first time he let it hurt them. He had gotten more scars from the enderwalk state, seeing as it goes everywhere around the server, which may i remind you, has water. Of course they thought they deserved this pain after he was called a traitor.

The more pressing matter was the fact the emerald duo noticed. They couldn't come up with so many lies. His biggest lie was about the scar that looked like some water splashed on his face. The guys knew that ranboo was cautious around water therefore they worried more. Ranboo could thank XD, for his luck, for he had never woken up near them. Sure they had woken up in Snowchester, L'manhole, his house, heck even a forest but the only place they woken up remotely near them was the syndicate meeting room.

Quickly reminding themself they were still in snow he put the hood up and trekked for his house. Once they got there he put ointment on the more noticeable burns, leaving the hidden ones untreated.(so what if i tell you ranboo has scars under the suit from the experiments, soothing crying people while hugging them, and walking in swamps)

He decided to go out again despite the rain already damaging them. So he fixed the armor put on his hooded cloak and left.However this time a special crow hybrid noticed. Ranboo went mining again only this time he was looking for diamonds, gold, lapis, and coal. They had planned to mine for a while to let the storm calm down, but what they didn't know is it infact got stronger turning into a full blown snow storm that would quite likely hurt them.

Leaving his mining tunnel, he just noticed that the storm was stronger than before. They knew that they would have to get at least a few scars before they reached their house but with the amount of sleep they had gotten the past three days would make it harder. They trudged through the snow as some of snow burned them. They felt as if they would pass out any minute, and they were right because 5 minutes pass and they were falling to the snow and their eyes shut. Their last thought was how they deserved this after all the stuff they had done, thinking this was how they would die.

Minutes(like 45min-1hr 1/5 min) later they woke up in techno's arms being carried bridal style out of the snow.
_________________________
822 words total
This only part one so yeah , um I didn't want to make you guys have to read a 1850 worded oneshot again so i cut it to two parts.
Bye, hope you enjoyed reading whoever you are!