Prologue

,,You sure we can hear them if they wake up and cry?"

,,Don't worry, love, we'll hear'em" Alejandro Vastello was sitting in his office, immersed in his work. Lauriel was standing right behind him and massaged his shoulders.

It was for both of them a hard day, many people and conflicts they had to deal with. In the past few days a lot of things were happening and got out of control, they couldn't even find time to spent with their children.
Stefa and Luna were in their room, which is upstairs and patrolled by a bodyguard.

,,I'll ask Nathanael to stay with them for a while, he loves to watch his sisters" Alejandro says, concentrated in his paper work.

,,Sounds great" Lauriel kissed him on his head and made her way out of the room. She had a meeting now, so she couldn't stay so long.

Nath was already standing in front of the room when she opened the door.
,,Nathanael Vastello, can you watch your sisters, please? I'll be out for a couple hours."

,,Yes Mom!" he says proudly and ran the stairs up to the room. She could hear his footsteps and the door opening. But even after a while she didn't hear the door close. Then as she was putting on her shoes she heard hectical, heavy footsteps, probably the bodyguards, walking down the stairs. Pavel is our main bodyguard, his only job right know is to watch the girls. And something must be wrong, Lauriel already felt it in her stomach.

,,Ma'am, the kids're gone. Couldn't find'em. Gone!"
Lauriel started feeling dizzy and hold herself onto the door frame.

The only kids he could mean would be the youngest, the twin girls.

She only managed to say his name ,,Alejandro, the girls" before falling on her knees, sobbing.

She knew it's not easy for a family like theirs to keep everyone safe. But they made sure that nobody knew about their baby girls, because this could easily be used as a weak spot for a mafia. So nobody should've know that they existed, except for the closest family and Pavel.

And Stefanie and Luna couldn't have walked out of the room, cause Pavel guarded the door the whole time and they wouldn't have made it off the bed alone.
This can't be happening.

Alejandro had a feeling in his gut that something was wrong so he walked out of the office to see his beloved Lauriel on her knees and face in her hands. Something really bad must have happened for her to react like this.

His thoughts circled everything that could have happened.

The girls! He ran up the stairs and in their room only to find a paralyzed Nath standing there and looking at the empty cribs. They can't be gone.
Suddenly Nath turned his head to look at Alejandro and raised his arm to show a crumpled piece of paper. He took it from him and what he read made him so angry that he almost tore the paper apart, but he knew wasn't allowed to do that as it worked as evidence.

He heard heavy breathing in the door and looked up to see Lauriel looking at him sad and angry at once, then she eyed the paper questioningly and asked him: "Is there a clue on the paper?"

"The Paper says: I hope your oh so happy family won't be able to take the loss of your beloved baby girls, sister."

"Sister? So my sister Amalia is responsible for all this? Just because she couldn't stand our happiness? I'm going to kill her, how could my own sister do that to me?" Lauriel started crying and because the other children heard something happening they came and seeing their mother cry broke their hearts and made them cry with her.

Alejandro wanted to start crying himself but he needed to stay strong for the sake of his family so he just goes and hugs them saying things like "everything will be alright", "I'm sure we will find them" or "we need to stay strong".

Vincent and Alvar were the closest to the baby girls so they seem to be the most heartbroken and Alejandro just didn't know what he should do or say more.

Meanwhile in a little town far away:

,,WUAAHHHHH, Want mommy, want mommyyyyy!" Luna and Stefa cried out loud.

,,Stan, open the door! Hurry hurry" Amilia shouted at her husband.
,,Calm down, nobody can find us here anyway. We're already far away."

Amilia gave an evil look to her husband, who gave up arguing and hurried to the house door to open it.
She carried both of the children in the house and turned the lights on.

She's proud of what she's done. Her whole life she was drunk in self-pity and was jealous at her sister Lauriel. She had the perfect life. Power. 6 sons. Then 2 beautiful daughters. The whole world would go down to their knees for her.

Amilia had nothing. Nothing but a pathetic life where she tries to survive.
It was always Lauriel who would be loved by their parents, by Alejandro, by everyone. Always Lauriel Lauriel Lauriel. This had to stop.

And when Amilia found out that she can't have children, this gave her the rest.
With these two beautiful babys her life could become better. She was sure by that.

Amilia grinned from ear to ear.

Now she can take a sweet revenge on her sister. And at the same time she can fulfill her dream of having babys.
The Vastellos will never find Stefanie and Luna. They're far away from their hometown and will have a new life in a small village which nobody knows. From today on their names are Stefanie Erienne Levante and Luna Estelle Levante.
Levante like their aunt and uncle Stan, who'll raise them from now on.