Chapter 14

Luna's pov:

The last three weeks went by in the blink of an eye

The last three weeks went by in the blink of an eye. After school I went to the library everyday and I made a bunch of friends there.

I even have something like a best friend and her name is Layla. We have a few classes together and we became friends real quick on the first day as I sat next to her.

A few days later we even met in the library by coincidence, since then we meet there almost everyday and just sit next to one another and just enjoy the company. Sometimes we don't even talk at all and just enjoy the comfortable silence.

I really like this friendship, if she would ever need my help with something I would gladly do.

We also found a perfect cafe next to the library and if we need a break from reading or from the silence we go there and talk about all kind of things.

One of the employees there is really nice and after visiting there a few times we made her our friend. If she has time she also accompanies us to the library. It's great to make friends who love to read as much as I do.

The only annoying thing in the current situation is this Book stealing Guy. The one that stole that book from me the first day i went to the library.

It turns out we have the same taste in books as we always fight for them. If, by luck, we don't want to read the same one he makes this annoying comments to everything I do.

Even though I told him to sit elsewhere he started to just sit down next to us and because of that i choose to introduce myself, cause it would be really weird if we would spent this much time together and don't know each other's name. So his name is Liam.

Layla finds him really cute and has this weird fantasy about him and me being the perfect enemies to lovers so she doesn't help me at all.

Okay, maybe he looks exactly like how i imagine mostof my bookboyfriends. Yeah, even if the guy is described with dark black hair or something I still imagine them as my perfect type and this guy Is the perfect type.

That's even mor annoying cause he destroys the image in my head with his behaviour. His personality is total shit, I mean if I were to burn in front of him and he had a glass of water he could save me with he totally would drink it in front on me and then smirk his sexy as fuck smirk.

Well great, now i'm thinking about him and my whole body is getting hot. I totally hate this reaction.

Today is one of the days none of my friends had time to come here, to the library. So I'm just sitting all alone and read my book, but I don't really care.

There is something bugging me the whole time I'm here, though. He didn't come. I was here everyday and so was he.

I can't shake of the feeling that something happened to him and I totally hate that I care. As I can't concentrate on the story I'm reading right now, I decide to put it back and go drink a coffee.