Chapter 10

Luna's pov:

Vincent let me down on a soft bed and i take a look around

„WOOAH, THIS ROOM LOOKS SO PRETTY! As if a prince would reside inside!!" I just can't hide my awe

„I knew you would like it, if you want we can just share it!" I look up to see a really happy vincent though the idea to share this room is kinda groteske for me.

„I like the room we are staying in, thanks. Can I go see Stefanie? She must be pretty upset about this whole situation." I kind of had a feeling that running away wouldn't work, but we needed to try at least.

„No, you're punishment for trying to run away is spending the rest of the day in here with me!"

That is a punishment? Aren't punishments normally like doing the chores for a week or not getting food for a few days. This is more like they just needed an excuse to spent time with us. Whatever, I'll just play along.

„I wanted to thank you for not telling anyone about my nightmare." I say shyly.
„You don't need to thank me for that, but i'm curious as to what made you this terrified, care to tell me?" He sounds worried.

I don't know if i'm ready to talk to anyone about this but, i guess i would feel better after talking at least one person. Maybe the heavy weight will lift from my soul.

TW: Rape

„What i dreamt about - it can't ever happen again. As the person who did it died yesterday. So can you just hug me and listen to my story?"

He sits next to me and pulls me into his lap. „I was 13 when he first r-ra-raped me."

I feel like i can feel his rage even though i can't see his face with the position we're sitting in. „It didn't happen often, only 3 times over the years, but it hurt nonetheless.

I was at the age where I thought that sex must be between people that love each other. As the books I was reading mostly had such a plotline.

But on that day, Stan and I were alone because Amalia wanted Stefa to help her with something. He told me that i look more beautiful as the time goes by. Then he- he grabbed my wrist and he taped my mouth closed with scotch tape so i couldn't even scream for help and it hurt.

It hurt so much and i couldn't even move for a couple of hours after. I tried to fight him the second time, with all my might but it only resulted in hurting me more then it did. the first time so the third time I was to scared to do anything except beg him to stop."

TW OVER

By now i was crying and i don't know if he could even understand what i said between my sobs but he just hugged me tighter to him. He didn't need to say anything as i felt his rage and sadness for me and the comfort he gave me with just listening to me.

After a while I had an Idea so I stood up and looked Vincent determined in the eyes. He looked surprised and questioning at me.

„I want to become stronger. To protect myself and the people i love. Can you help me with that?"
First he looks taken aback, then he seems to think about it for a moment and starts to nod his head slowly.

„That's actually a really good idea i think. We'd also have a better feeling and wouldn't worry as much. Well, We still would worry, though. We have a Gym and I'm good at kil- i mean fighting other people. So i'll train you. But we will start tomorrow, now we should relax and learn more about each other, don't you think." He finishes saying and signals me to sit down again.

I'm really excited about learning to fight. I would finally be able to protect stef and won't need to hide behind her.

„What's your task in the mafia business? What exactly is this Mafia business? Is the school we'll be visiting difficult? Can I go to the library soon?" I started to bombard Vincent with questings and he obediently answer most of them, but i noticed he talks around the subject mafia and doesn't dig deep into it. That's alright, though. I'll just wait till he wants to tell me more about their business, till then it's great i get along so well with him. He might be actually my favorite right now.

After i was satisfied with his answers to my questions, it was his turn to ask me some and just like this the day went by and it was time for dinner, so we decided the punishment is over and went downstairs.

Why the hell is this house even so big? Why would anyone need this much space? It's like a whole labyrinth.

Just as we were about to enter the dining room Vincent told me a joke and I laughed so hard i almost fell. I looked up and everyone looked wide-eyed at us.

„Hey." I say awkwardly, Vincent grabs my hand and makes me sit next to him. Why do I have the feeling he did that just to make the others jealous ? I mean, Stefa and I didn't let the others touch us or anything but he took my hand as if it was the most natural thing to do.

Suddenly their attention shifted from us to Alvar and Stefanie, who entered the room and were smiling at each other.

MY GRUMPY SISTER SMILED AT A PERSON THATS NOT ME. How the hell did Alvar manage to make her open up to him.

That's crazy, and i'm so grateful for that. Shit, I might start crying from happiness.

Everyone looks really shocked and the moment Stefa realizes their gazes she immediately goes back to her emotionless self.

We lock eyes and she looks me over for injuries and as she can't find any she sits on the opposite side of the table as Vincent as sitting to my right and Danyel to my left. She gives both a glare and soon after the Maids bring in the dishes.