Chapter 16

Liams pov

While her father was freaking out, I hold Luna protective in my arms without even thinking

I think about if I should just kill this guy cause he made my luna so terrified she's trembeling like a baby sheep, but I decide against it cause Luna would probably be sad if her father dies this soon after finally meeting him.

After Alejandro or whatever his name is stormed out of the mansion the whole room went dead quiet. I hugged Luna tightly as she was still trembeling with fear. I hate seeing her like this.

Out of nowhere she is ripped away from me and as I wanted to take her back i realize the one holding her was Vincent, the killer of the Vastellos as my information says. I also should try to get on their good side if i want to be with Luna. Wait. Why should i want to be with her? I just want to fuck her cause she's totally my type.

„You alright?" He asks her as he grabs her chin to make her look him in the eyes. I clench my hands tightly on my sides as he just treats her to roughly and I hate that he's touching her.

„yeah, i'm okay" She says while she smiles hesitantly at him.
"You need to tell us what this all was about, dear." Lauriel tells her with a gentleness only a mother can have.

Luna steps back to me and takes my hand in hers, as if I somehow could lend her my strength.

She's so adorable.

What the hell did I just think. I never found anyone or anything being adorable or something, no kids, nor woman.

I should snap out of it for now and think about this later, so I squeeze her hand as encouragement.

"Stefanie wanted to start working with you guys in the mafia business, but dad didn't give her any tasks she could fulfil and somehow mentioned that to team up with another mafia, the easiest way would be to marry, but I guess he only told her that because she threatened him somehow and so she choose to marry." She rattled it down without even taking a breath.

Everyone looks at her as if she told them something completely impossible.

"I would've understood if you were the one to choose that because you're a good soul and probably do everything you can to help. Even if it's to marry. But Stefanie would never sell herself out like this, what's the reason?" Nathaneal analysis and the thought of Luna even thinking about marrieing someone just to benefit the family makes me so angry I squeeze her hand too tightly, she yelped up of pain.

I stop squeezing and look at her hand and make sure she's alright or anything she just puts her other hand on the my hands and tells me that nothing happened, that she just was surprised.

Then she tells her family that we are going to her sister to see if everything's all right. Though she told her family we're going together, when we stay in front of a door she tells me I should wait in her room so they can talk in peace.