Chapter 24

Stefas pov

Finally I'm home

Finally I'm home.
The whole day I was looking for a wedding dress.
My mom came into my room this morning, saying: STAND UP STAND UP. Let's go shopping!"
She pulled me from my bed and dragged me all the way to the shopping mall.
And she kept me there the whole day.
It was the most boring day ever. And so exhausting. I literally tried on like 20 dresses.

But I'm still glad that I could spend time with my mom. I don't really see her often because as the Mafia queen, she has many things to deal with.

And now I make my way upstairs to my room.
My legs feel like they're gonna fall out. I'm so exhausted.
I sigh.
Then I open my door and directly go in the shower.
After my quick shower I change into my pajamas. It's an minion onesie. Yeah don't ask me why I have something like that. But it's really comfy.
As soon as I lay down on my bed and wanted to watch a series, someone knocks on the door.
Please not!
URGHHH I'm so exhausted right now I don't have the strengh to stand up and deal with someone.
,,Just goooo!" I say.
Nobody answers.
Then it knocks again.
I sigh.
,,Come in" I say heavily.

Then the person enters the room and...it's Álvaro?!
Fuck.
It's Álvaro in all his glory. Again with his perfectly fitting suit.
I jump out of my bed and scream.
,,Don't close the door behind your back, we're not married yet! Don't come one step nearer! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE. Who let you into the mansion and come into my room?!" I scream disbelieved.
Álvaro just stands there with a open mouth.
After a brief moment of tense silence, he burst out laughing so loud, the whole mansion echoes it.
AND AGAIN HE IS LAUGHING AT ME!
,,HAHAHAHA. A little Minion screaming at me! And again something I never experienced before I met you!" He wipes away his laughing tears.
I want to cry right now. How can a person annoy someone this much!
,,What do you want?" I sigh. I want him to go as soon as possible so I just have to hear what he wants.
He seems surprised that I asked him this question. He seems to think about something. He looks like he wasn't prepared for that.
Didn't he had a reason to come here?!

,,I asked why you came here" I repeat annoyed with crossed arms.

Suddenly his expression changes into a dark look and his face becomes serious.
,,Damn girl. The first thing I'll do, is to change your attitude in front of me." He mumbles with a deep quiet tone.
But I could still hear it.
,,WHA-"
,,I came here to ask you in which color my suit should be." He interrupts me.
,,Seriously? You came to only ask me that?"
,,Yeah, I mean...it's kinda important, don't you think? The options are grey or black. Or white."
,,The fuck! Go ask your mother!"
,,My mother said Go ask your girl!" he counters.
I sigh and tousle my hair. Seriously this is getting on my balls.
,,black" I say.
,,Good. Thanks" he says.
Then we are just standing there, looking at each other.
Then he carefully comes a step nearer, and keeps an eye on my reaction. As if I'm a wild wolf, he tries to tame!
I step back.
And he stops.
Then he sighs and goes with his hand through his hair.
,,Do you really hate me this much? I don't understand that. Nobody...reacts like you. You scream at me...insult me...and even punch me. What are you? A gorilla?"
,,Oh wow thanks for this comparison!"
Suddenly he walks determined in my direction.
Wait...WAIT WAIT WAIT.
He grabs my shoulders and pushes me to the wall. And whispers angrily in my ear.
,,You know how hard it is to hold myself back, while you treat me this shitty? I want to tie you up on the bed and just teach you some manners"
Then he looses my grip and without hesitation I punch him in his stomach.
,,OUCH! What was that for?"
,,You still dare to ask! You just pinched me on the wall!"
Then he harshly grabs my wrist. ,,I'll deal with you later." he says angrily and steps out of the room.