Chapter 22

Lunas pov:

The marriage preparations are on full speed right now

At the beginning of this all, Stefa wasn't overly excited, she still yells at the maids when they burst in asking her what color she wants the flowers to be or something. „I don't care, why the hell is everyone making such a fuss about this all? It's a contractual marriage, it's not a love marriage so i don't need to choose anything, you can just do that." She used to tell them but now she looks kind of excited, i guess. I'm so happy for her. She finally starts to think about herself more. Tho she still thinks she needs to protect me somehow she thinks more about the thinks she wants to do for herself. How she will live the moment she moves in with her husband. She looks much more lively than she did previously after the kidnapping accident.
I know she has nightmares. Most of the nights I go to hug her to calm her down but i'm scared of how she will do living with her new family and all.

Right now I'm alone in my room when someone knocks.
„Come in" I say.
In comes Liam. He looks as hot as he always does.
He walks up to me and kisses me on the cheek. If he's here this means his work for today is over. The Spanish mafia and my brothers are scheming something right now somewhere else. But they're not home cause every time after Liam tell them the news and information he gathered that day, they all go somewhere else to work on their next move. And he probably just told them all, so no ones home.

I kiss Liam back on his cheek and he raises one eyebrow and looks me challenging in the eyes. ,,Really?" he says with a sarcastic tone in his voice.

,,What?" I say laughing, cause I know what he wants.
He points with his finger on his lips.

So I jump and stand on my tip toe, to kiss him.
It was a short kiss.
Suddenly he grabs me on my neck and pulls me on his body.
My breasts touch now his chest and his tip of the nose touches mine.
He looks me intensive in the eyes and I can feel his cold, hungry breath.

,,How was your day?" I ask breathless.

,,It was okay. Let's talk later about this. Just gimme a min-"
Suddenly his lips lie harshly on my own lips.
My heart starts racing like crazy and my legs get weaker.
Then he...slowly opens my lips with his tongue.
That was enough to let my legs tremble.
He glanced down at me and notices it.
Then I hear his deep chuckle.
He pulls me up, while still kissing me. I don't know to where he's bringing me. The only thing I can focus on is only the kiss. The kiss, which is getting even deeper.
He opened my lips with his tongue and slowly gets deeper. I can't control my breath.
As soon as his rough tongue touches mine, I gasp. Suddenly he lets a deep growl out. I pull out from the kiss and try to breath.
,,What is it, babygirl?" he says with a amused tone.
,,I-It feels...-"
,,Good?" He grins.

Then he lays me on the bed and pulls up his tshirt.
I already saw him half naked when he was injured, but...woah. I didn't notice that he has such good abs.
He stretches himself and then slowly leans down to me, while grinning.
He really seems to enjoy this.