Chapter 3

Alejandro's pov

I waited the whole day in my office for exactly this sentence from my wife

I waited the whole day in my office for exactly this sentence from my wife. „We're here".
The words sound like music in my ears.

All my sons were waiting in my office except for Nath, who picked the girls up.

,,Let's go" I waved at my sons and I grabbed my jacket while walking out from my office.
I walked to the front doors with my sons right behind me.
We walked down the stairs from our mansion and...there they are.
Protecting each other.
Luna was holding tight onto Stefas arms and Stefa was holding her protective. These are my girls. I instantly know that they are our princesses.

I tried to suppress my tears. A Mafia lead can't cry in front of his sons. He can't cry in front of anyone.

I made my way to my daughters. They are beautiful. But they look so hurt and like trembling sheep in front of wolves.
How can I show them that we're not bad persons. They are my lovely beautiful daughters and I'd never harm them.

When I look at them I suddenly became the feeling to protect them with my life and to never let them go.
They're mine. My Stefa and Luna... I'll never let them go away again.

But now I just wanna hug them.

———-
Stefa's pov

———-Stefa's pov

I looked up. There were 6 men standing right in front of us, all in black suits and wide shoulders, looking intense in our eyes. They already pour out powerness.

Luna clinged into my arms and whispers in my ear ,,And this is our family?"

The eldest man, who might be our father stepped nearer towards us and reached his tattooed hand.

,,Nice to meet you two. My name is Alejandro. But you two can call me dad."

I looked him in his dark brown eyes.
The first time in my life I really don't know what to say.
But before I could think of something, Luna was grabbing his hand and shakes it.