Chapter 7

Stefas pov

,,I can't stay here anymore"

Luna and I were lying next to each other on the bed and were looking at the wall above us.

,,I wanted to give them a chance, but Luna...they wanted to take you away from me just now."

,,But they didn't Stefa" Luna says softly.
,,They try to be good to us and they didn't really harm us yet. I think they really try. And they're scared to loose us again."

I slide my face to Lunas direction and look at her. ,,Don't you think we'll be better without them? Just you and me. We already saved money from our job. We could afford us a small life. We could start working again. We need nobody in our lives but ourselves."

I looked her hopefully in her eyes.

I really think that we need no new people in our lives. We'd be happy by our own.

,,Stefa...I don't know... that doesn't sound easy, you know. It's hard for teenagers like us to survive in this world alone."

,,So you'd rather live under a roof with murderers?"

She glanced at me.

,,No..."

I jumped up.

,,Let's run away. Far away. Away from aunt Amilia, away from uncle Stan, and away from this family. Let's go somewhere where nobody can chase us. We'll finally be free."
I smiled at Luna.
She smiled back at me.

That's a yes from her.

So we spent the hole noon to make a plan. We discussed many ideas but in the end decided us for the best and most realistic plan.
We'll ask the first person we see, to open the door for us. But we'll ask nicely. They have to think that we have calmed down and that we're not mad anymore.
Then we'll ask them if we could go shopping again, because we forgot buying pads yesterday. We'll especially mention the pads, so they can't say no. And while shopping we'll hide and run away.
That's our easy peasy plan.

And I'm sure it will work.

Vincents pov