Chapter 15

Stefas pov

,,You WHAT?'' She shouts ,,HAHAHAHAHH I-I can't'' She starts to clap on her knees and couldn't breath anymore from laughing

She starts to clap on her knees and couldn't breath anymore from laughing.

I looked her angrily in the eyes. She doesn't take me seriously.

,,Stefanie Vastello is gonna get married!'' She sings while laughing.

She really makes fun of me...

,,I'm serious!''

,,Yeah, and I'm Santa Claus AHAHAH''

I get out of the room and shut the door behind me. I can still hear her dull laugher. Then it stops.

Suddenly she burst open the door with an furious look on her face.

She runs after me.

,,Stefa, wait! That wasn't a joke? You and boys... YOU NEVER WERE INTERESTED IN THIS KINDA THINGS! You have a lover?! And you didn't say me?''
She sounds like she's going to cry.

I grab her and drag her to the room again.

,,Don't scream that loud! Everyone's gonna hear!''

,,Yeahhhhh it's good when they hear! They would never let you. EVERYONE LISTEN STEFA WANTS TO MARRYYYY!'' She screams angrily.

I wrap my hand around her mouth and stop her from talking.

,,Mhhhmm-mm'' She mumbles under my hand.

,,Luna shut up! You don't even ask why I want to do that!''

She bites me in my hand and I abruptly let her go.
,,I don't want to know the reason! It's a totally NO! You're not even 18 yet.''

,,I'll be 18 soon. And I'll tell you the reason anyway. So please just listen.''

,,No!''

,,You will!''

,,I will NOT!'' She runs out of her room.

I let her run away because I know that she's always reacting like a little stubborn kid so I'll just let her calm down first.

So I sat there in her room and waited for her. I waited about an hour and then she finally came back in again.

I sighed.

I knew she'd look after me after our little fight.

She silently sits next to me on her big bed.
She takes my hand and squeezes it.

,,I don't want my sister to go away and marry someone. I can't imagine you spending your whole day with someone else.''
She says sadly.

I take her other hand and looked her deeply in her eyes.
,,It's not the kinda marriage you think.''