Chapter 5

xavier's pov:

I wake up earlier then usual

I wake up earlier then usual. I didn't had the chance to talk to my baby sisters yet and that makes me mad. I mean I understand that this is a new environment and they need to get used to all of us and so on but we missed them like crazy!

I made it my task to show them that i am the nicest one of their brothers and i should be their favorite. That's why i am going shopping with them. I have a feeling that the others want to come as well but i believe they should be busy people doing all their work stuff. The choice will be made by our parents anyways. I make my way downstairs to get something to drink and run into Stefanie in the hallway.

"Good morning, sunshine!" I try to make a good impression but am getting glared at. Girl, what did i do to you?

"Morning, can you show me how the coffee machine works? I can't figure it out." I can't hide my grin because she's just so adorable and it's the first time she asks for something.

"Of course, let's go. Is Luna not up yet?"
She glances at me sideways while she thinks about how she should answer. Seems like she thinks about how much she should tell me, even though we're just talking about sleeping habits.

"No, she would sleep till afternoon if no one wakes her up."
"Then she's just the same as Xander. He's always in such a bad mood when someone wakes him."
"Luna as well, she gets so moody."

"I just got The best idea! You're going to wake up Xander after a cup of coffee and i'm going to take care of Luna. What do you think?" I question her.
"I don't know anything about you, how could I trust you with something related to Luna?"
Wow. That hurt deep in my heart.

As if she realized how much she hurt me with this sentence she quickly adds "But we sure can start with you waking her up, i guess."

Now that's something i can work with. We go to the kitchen and drink our cup of coffee in silence.

Afterward we go upstairs, me in their room and Stefa in Xanders.
I need to say that Luna looks like an angel. Even if she's asleep. She looks so peaceful, i don't even want to wake her, but to get stefas trust just one bit i need to. So i gently shake her while calling out her name.

"Five more minutes." She sleepily says. She's so adorable.

"We're going shopping after breakfast so you should get ready, angel."

She sits straight up and looks confused at her surroundings, after a while her eyes land on me and they go wide. "Eh, Thank you for waking me up, but where's Stefa?"
A minute awake and already searching for her sister. Well twins have special bonds i guess, i myself would know cause i also have one.

"She's in Xanders Room trying to wake hi-" We hear a girly shriek and run to where it came from just to find a laughing Stefa next to a embarrassed Xander. He fell out of his bed.
Luna, Stefa and me were laughing so hard the others came out of there rooms.