Chapter 12: What's A Guy To Do?

Logan POV

After I spent some time with Nora, I knew already that she was the one for me.

Our date was one of the better dates I've been on with a girl and she was perfect.

I really wanted to fuck her every time she looked up at me through her long lashes but I controlled myself by having some alcohol to drink and thinking of other thoughts like securing more of my units on the streets.

News spread that some gang tried to rob from me which made me very angry especially when I found out while I was on a date with Nora.

After seeing her, I met one of my men at the corner the almost robbery took place. I looked around to make sure no cops was watching us.

Once I got the nod from my men, I headed inside the old renovated building. It used to be a clothing store, but I turned it into one of my many laundromats.

I had thoughts of making it into a strip club but my mom wasn't having it.

She refused for her son to own that kind of business and being that I was a mom's boy I adhere to her advice, but there was hardly any strip clubs around here.

The unemployment rates was high as well as prostitutes on the corner.

I figured why not just create a strip club so I could give those on the streets a decent job of making some money.

I know it was a detached way of thinking things but I was a drug kingpin for a reason.

While I walked in the back of the laundromat, all the girls swooned and I nodded my head at them.

I was in a biker jeans, jacket with a white tank top and biker boots.

I headed towards the office and was met by two of my men who was already there waiting for me named Frankie and Mike.

The sun peeked through the bedroom window, lighting my hair like a fiery halo.

I looked up from the floor, my curly hair tumbling down my back like a waterfall.

The sun's vibrant rays sent a glossy, gold sheen all around the room, blending with the falling leaves of Autumn.

The sound of the rhythmic waves tumbling in the surf brought a peaceful hymn to my ears.

I closed my eyes yet again, the suns waking rays warming my body before I angrily looked at my men again.

I really wanted to check on Nora since I knew she was at work right now, but news got to me that there was an attempted robbery here last night.

I was extremely angry since I thought the security here was tight already.

I looked between Frankie and Mike, wanting to kill both of them since they were the ones to make sure nothing got out of hand around here.

But now that the almost robbery happened it made me want to go ballistic and snap even my best friends' necks.

"Why the fuck wasn't there tight security last night?!" I asked angrily.

"Sorry about that, we thought a security guard was good enough-"

I punched Mike in the face and almost broke his jaw when he gave me that foolish answer. "What do you mean just a security guard? Did he fall asleep or something? If not then the robbers would have been arrested by cops on the premises than getting inside the building!" I asked, angrily.

"We know it shouldn't have happened so the security guard was fired which we informed you earlier about. And as far as the robbers goes, one of them is in the basement," Frankie smirked.

"Good...is time to kill," I laughed, menacingly.

After we were done discussing our today plans, we headed towards the basement and I saw two men tied to chairs, looking around scared.

As soon as he saw me he knew he messed up, his eyes bulging out of his sockets.

Without wasting time, I quickly walked towards him and punched him hard in the face.

"Who sent you last night to rob me?" I asked, angrily as I removed the tied cloth from his mouth.

As second passed, he didn't answer the question but just spit in my face.

I then beat him up mercilessly when Frankie held me back.

"Calm down boss, we can torture him to talk," He took out a ranch for his teeth and knives for his feet and hands.

"I....I....I can't say. They will kill me," The robber said, nervously.

I smirked as I gouged out one of his blue eyes out of its socket, making him scream in pain.

He would reveal to me the answer on who sent him because I no longer had the patience for lies anymore.

© 2021. All Rights Reserved 2021 Punkxst