Chapter 8-Girl what?

My morning today started off hectic since I arrived her a bit late due to my aunt not waking me up on time.

I of course was not upset with her since I was responsible for my own mistakes.

I guess before going home, I would go to the local store near the café to buy a better alarm o'clock.

I needed an upgrade from my old one since its been a while the alarm on it beeped less than before.

While I quickly tend to customers, I accidentally knocked over Tracy while I rushed around being lost in my thoughts.

Soon I heard plates crashing to the floor, and I looked up to see an angry Tracy.

"Bitch, what the fuck?! Watch were you going? Are you trying to get me fired?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

She honestly looked like a rotten tomato and even disgustingly smelled like cottage cheese.

"Okay you're a bitch not me so who fuck you think you're talking too," I said, angrily back.

"Bitch I'm about to beat you up for even talking to Logan also," She said, but before she could swing at me one of the workers who was Enrique got in between us.

He ended up taking the hit from Tracy, which was a hard hit, but I wasn't scared of her foolish treats.

"Damn Tracy, why so hard?" He rubbed his cheek and quickly held her back before she could around him.

"Yo what's going on?" Vicki ran towards the commotion. I looked around to see that some noisy customers wanted to know what the fuse was about also while others mind their business.

"I accidently knocked the tray of food from Tracy's hand," I said, but before I could talk more, I felt a hard tug on my hair.

I then looked up to see it was Tracy which made to react quickly since the last I liked was a girl pulling my hair.

"Puta," I said, angrily I pulled her hair so I could get a better clear shot her face.

Even though I may look like a sweet and timid girl, I was far from it when someone pushed me to my limit.

"Hey, break the fight up!" I heard a booming voice said.

Moments later, I was later I was separated from Tracy, feeling a patch of her hair in my hand. I threw it at her face, knowing she would be madder.

I looked up to see that it was another male waiter.

"You can get off me," I took his hand off my waist which to not my liking it was too feely touchy even though he did not mean anything by it.

"Sorry," He blushed, looking away as he moved away from me.

Suddenly, Mr. Davis, the boss showed up and looked between both Tracy and me. He looked very displeased as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Alright, who started the fight?" Mr. Davis asked.

"Who else? Tracy did..." Vicki rolled her eyes, making Tracy angrier.

"Oh shut it. I would have fought her if she didn't knock down my order and-"

"Tracy! Being that you worked here longer, you should already know the rules. You could have just had just told cleaner of the mess and resend the order to the chef in the back to make it again!" Mr. Davis shouted.

"Yeah I know but she's been pushing my buttons lately a little bit too much," Tracy said with attitude.

"Everyone worker here you have a problem with," He rolled his eyes "now because of causing the commotion, I'm going to dock your pay and you need to go home for the rest of the shift," Mr. Davis said, seriously.

"But I need the money today to my bills that's already due," She pleaded with him.

"Maybe I'll think to give you a half dock pay, but still go home!" He said in a final tone before looking at me.

"And Nora, you can stay to work since you didn't start the fight," Mr. Davis said.

"Thank you," I nodded my head.

"But that's not fair-"

"Oh, it's fair.... now leave!" Mr. Davis said, his voice booming through the small restaurant.

"Fine," Tracy said angrily as she shoved some workers out of her way.

"Now the rest of you...get back to work," Mr. Davis clapped his hand together, "and I'm sorry customer for the ruckus. It certainly won't happen again!" He shouted and everyone nodded their head approvingly.

But even so, the boss's apology was not enough to stop a few customers from leaving.

Quickly everyone resumed their job duty for today and everything was once back in order.

While I was cleaning the store counter, Vicki spoke.

"Girl sorry about that..." She said, sincerely.

"Hey, no problem, I'm not going to let no loser chick mess up my mood," I smirked.

"I highly bet she's just jealous that Harry give you more attention and her none," She chuckled a bit.

"Well whatever...I'm not letting her attitude dampened my mood since I still have a sort of complicated relationship with my ex.

"Which is?" Vicki raised a brow.

"His name is Derek, but we we've been on and off again for the past two years now. Even before I moved out here, we were having problems..." I sighed at the thought. I really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt that he quit cheating on me, but with past arguments and fights of his unfaithfulness, I could not trust him anymore.

"Well I think you should give Logan a chance. Since even though he is a bad boy, he still the sweeter ones out there," She lightly tapped my arm.

"I'm not sure yet, but I'll think about it. Anyway...do you want go with me to the local store after work to buy a new alarm o'clock?" I asked.

"Yeah sure since I'm not doing anything else," She smiled.

Suddenly I got a text message on my phone and I saw it was of random text messages and a video.

"What's this?" I muttered to myself since it was sent from a strange number.

I opened the random images to view it and was shocked at what I saw.

© 2020. All Rights Reserved 2020 Punkxst