Chapter 2: Her Weakness

Note: Nora lives with her aunt not boyfriend.

After he asked me a series of more questions, I found that he still had some positions available.

One of them being a waitress, but the only shif available was in the afternoon.

Since I needed a job, I decided to take the afternoon shift.

While Mr. Davidson showed me around this place, I noticed a female worker who looked at me, wondering who I was.

When I looked at her, she rolled her eyes and walked away.

What was her problem? I thought to myself.

Once I got down the hang of things, Mr. Davidson handed me a uniform and gave me a pass code so I could use it to clock in and out.

"I'm glad you became a part of Bellhop's Diner." He smiled.

"Thank you." I nodded my head.

Since my aunt was off today, and told me that she would pick me up after my interview, I sat at a table and waited for her.

While I waited, Victoria joined me and we talked for some time.

"Hey how did your interview go?" She asked.

"It went well." I responded.

"See I told you so, Mr. Davidson may seem intimidating sometimes, but he's not." She replied and I nodded my head. Seconds later, I looked ahead and saw a tall guy with a muscular built walk inside the diner.

He had dark hair, green forest eyes and a lot of tattoos.

He wore black business suit. There was a visible and dangerous aura around him.

No expression crossed his face and he appeared emotionless

Those around either nodded their heads in greeting him, or looked away.

When he noticed me staring at him, he smirked and winked at me.

I looked away since I was more embarrassed when I felt my cheeks redden.

Victoria then looked around, wondering who I saw.

It didn't take her long to realize, who I was trying to avoid since the guy kept staring at me.

A part of me wondered who he was, so I asked her.

"Do you know who he is?" I asked.

"How do you not know him?" She raised a brow.

"I just moved here." I said and she nodded her head in understanding.

"Well he's Logan Vasileiv. Everyone around here fears and respect him," She said.

"Why?" I furrowed a brow. I looked at him again and saw that he was walking towards me.

"You'll find out soon," She left us alone and he sat across from me.

"What's your name beautiful?" He questioned in a red velvety voice.

"Ugh Nora." I said.

"I'm going to call you Nori instead," He replied.

"My name isn't Nora not Nori," I rolled my eyes since it annoyed me when anyone called me Nori by mistake. Seeing how he was somewhat annoying me, a smirked formed across his handsome face.

"Not only are you beautiful, but your feisty also." He chuckled a little. "Alright fine I'll call you Nora," He said in a final tone.

"Whatever." I sighed.

"I haven't seen you around here before, are you new here?" He asked.

"Yeah I am." I nodded my head.

Suddenly, his phone ranged and when he answered the call he looked pissed off.

Now I was starting to see why people feared, if looks could kill then a lot would be dead by now.

Before he walked away, he told me that he would see me later.

After he left, I looked around and saw that some people stared at me, wondering what was going on.

But even so, I had a feeling he was bad news around here and boys like him were one of my weaknesses.

© 2020. All Rights Reserved 2020 Punkxst