Chapter 9

A/N THIS PART IS NASTY IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO 18+ CONTENT PLEASE SKIP!!

"Off. Now." Annie said, tugging at Josh's pants.

Josh quickly removed his bottoms, leaving himself exposed. Annie took a second to breathe.

"I'm not sure what to do now" Annie admitted.

"Be a good girl and spread your legs." Josh said with a smirk.

Annie did what was commanded of her. She could feel her body heating up with excitement. Josh quickly put his head between her thighs. He bit her inner thigh, then lightly kissed the same spot.

"Don't be gentle" Annie whispered.

Her words made Josh moan. He bit her again, then kissed her other leg. The shifted his weight slightly to free his hand from underneath him. He gently stroked her clit with his fingertips. He ran them up and down her a few times, then put his middle and ring finger inside her.

"Oh fuck" Annie moaned.

"What? Does that feel good?" Josh asked.

"Fuck yes it does."

Josh continued to use his thumb to tap her clit.

"Tell me what you want." Josh growled.

"Your tongue. Use your tongue." Annie begged.

Josh took his liberties and replaced his thumb with his tongue, slowing tracing the letters of his name around her clit, marking his territory. Annie ran her fingers through Josh's mullet, grabbing him and pulling him closer in. She arched her back.

"It feels so damn good." She whispered.

"Don't cum yet. Hold it." Josh demanded.

"I want you inside me. Please." Annie begged.

"Oh you do?" Josh said using his fingers a bit faster.

"Please." She whispered.

"I can't hear you." Josh said.

"Please, Josh. Please fuck me."

"Are you sure? Once I start I won't be able to stop." Josh giggled.

"Just shut up and fuck me!" Annie screamed.

"Your wish is my command, princess." Josh obeyed, lightly sucking her clit one last time.

Just slid his length inside her. "FUCK!" Annie screamed.

"God damn you're so wet. All for me." Josh smirked, beginning to thrust.

"All yours."

Josh grabbed Annie's cheeks. "Open." He demanded.

Annie opened her mouth. Josh spit onto her tongue. "Dirty girl." He scoffed.

"I've been thinking about this all night." Annie admitted softly.

The admission made Josh even more excited. He started thrusting slower, yet harder. He used his hand to tease her clit.

"Cum for me." Josh whispered. "Now."

Annie stopped holding back her orgasm and let of flow through her body. She thought that kissing him was electric, but this was another sensation. Her blood felt like liquid gold flowing through her veins. Her back arched some more as she moaned loudly.

"That's my good girl." Josh smiled, evilly. He continued at this steady, yet rough pace. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes.  "You feel so good." He moaned.

Annie's breathing got quicker. She felt another orgasm coming, stemming from Josh's fingers on her clit. "Faster." She whisper desperately.

"Louder." Josh whispered.

"Faster." Annie pleaded.

"I know you can be louder than that." Josh teased. "Show me how loud you can be."

"Faster please. Please go faster." Annie screamed, fighting back tears of pleasure.

Josh bit his lip. He started thrusting faster. He leaned down to kiss Annie, just barely hovering over her. "kiss me".

Annie grabbed the back of Josh's head, trying to pull herself into his kiss. Josh pulled away.

"I said kiss me." He growled.

Annie leaned further, trying to kiss him. Josh bit her lip instead of kissing her. "Cum with me." Josh said.

Annie let out a whimper as she let her second orgasm free. Josh moaned. "God damn." He thrusted three more times.

He softly kissed Annie's forehead. "That was amazing."

Annie's body continued to shake as she nodded. "Again?" She asked.

Josh smiled. He got up off of the bed and went into the kitchen. "Don't touch yourself while I'm gone." He said, pointing at her.

Annie bit her lip. She nodded. She heard his footsteps trailing down the stairs. She disobeyed Josh's command and began to rub her clit, thinking about Josh's face as he came.

When she heard the faucet turn off and Josh's footsteps coming back up the stairs, she closed her legs and put her hand under her back.

Josh smirked as he saw Annie's position on the bed. "You didn't do as I said." He said.

He sat on the bed next to her. He used his left hand to raise her head as the right put the glass of water to her lips. "Drink up."

Annie took a drink. Josh sat the glass on the bedside table. He kissed her forehead again. "You'll get what's coming to you for disobeying me."