Chapter 15

A/N
I realize there are plot holes and things are moving fast but this is FICTION lol
Sorry for the short chapter, just filler.

Josh sat the bags of clothes that he and his bandmates had bought on the kitchen counter and pulled Annie's back into a hug. He kissed her cheek and twirled her around. "I missed you." He said.

"I missed you too." She said, kissing his nose.

Jake hugged Grace, who seemed timid.

Sam and Danny both flopped onto the bean bag. "Who was gonna tell us?" Sam asked.

"I never said you couldn't come in." Annie corrected. "You must have been too shy."

Josh kissed Annie's forehead and took her hand to lead her to the living room. They both sat on the couch.

LATER

Everyone had pretty much scattered except the couple. They sat there on the couch in silence. Annie thought about the day to come. Her stomach grumbled. She looked at the clock on the wall. 3:00, time to eat.

"You hungry?" She asked Josh.

"I could eat." He answered.

Annie stood and walked into the kitchen. She gathered the ingredients needed to make grilled cheese. "Do you eat grilled cheese?" She yelled, not realizing Josh had followed her into the kitchen.

"YEAH!" He yelled back, laughing.

Annie cooked them both the sandwich. They ate and talked about their likes and dislikes.

"I really love you." Annie said.

"I feel the same way." Josh replied.

8:00 PM

Josh had departed the house about thirty minutes prior to get ready for the last bonfire show. Annie took a shower and decided on a loose fitting white floral dress. She figured she didn't need shoes. She pulled out a shoebox from underneath her bed and took out a locket. The locket Sam gave to her. There was never a picture in it. Maybe he felt like he wasn't meant to be in it. Maybe he felt that he didn't deserve to. Maybe he felt his time was coming short. Either way, she put the necklace on. She was going to take a picture of Pops and Grace together and one of Josh. The three most important people in her life at this point. She would also break the news that she was going to leave, if they hadn't already fully understood what all of this meant for her.