chapter 3

Y/n's Pov

*A few hours later*

It's been a while now since we've arrived and it's getting a bit late. "Wow, 11:40,already?" Lizzie sounds surprised. We clean up the table,helping lizzie so she doesnt have to clean by herself. My mom and Oliver were about to leave the house. " Uh I'll catch up with you guys in a bit." I say. My mother nods and closes the door.

It's just Lizzie and I now.I take the dishes to the sink where lizzie was washing the rest. " Here let me." I ask politely. "Nah it's alright,you helped me with the cooking earlier,i think i need to do some of my household chours myself." She saids to me while scrubbing the plate with the soap."Whatever you say." I shrug at lizzie. "So did you enjoy tonight?" She questions curiously. "Yeah it was alright." I saw smiling at her.

I can feel her smiling while she washed those dishes.As she finishes,we talk for a bit. " Your very pretty." I accidentally confess to her.I cover my mouth with my hand. "Heheh thank you,i think you're pretty too." She blushes.

It went silent for a minute or two,but it wasnt awkward,it was comfortable.

As Im about to open the door to leave,I touched the door handle at the same time as lizzie.She quickly takes her hand off mine.She looks at the floor,trying to cover up that she was blushing. "I'll see you tomorrow,okay?" She saids,trying to ignore what just happened a minute ago. "Yeah i'll you.Goodnight Liz." I say,opening the door. "Goodnight Y/n." She smiles at me. "Oh and uh here's my number so we can,well,you know,text and stuff." She stutters as she hands me a piece of paper with her number on it. " Thank you."

As i walk up to my door and realise somrthing...

This was the first night i stopped thinking about Jasmine and what happened.I smiled at myself knowing that that wasnt the only thing that i noticed tonight.

I might have a small crush on our new neighbour.Oops