chapter 5

Oliver's Pov

It's been a few weeks since Lizzie moved next door and ever since,Y/n and Lizzie also go somewhere. Someplace to eat,someplace to hang out,Someplace to go SOMEWHERE.She's always with her.I mean,I am happy for Y/n,but for some reason i also feel jealous. I dont know why i feel like this. "Hey im going out again." Y/n saids,all dressed up and going downstairs.I scoff as shes about the leave. "Im sorry.Do you have a problem?" She angrily saids to my. "Yeah,yeah I do have a problem.You're always hanging out Lizzie every single day." I say to her.

"And how is that a problem to you?" She asks,walking up to me,looking like shes about to punch me in the face. "I- I- I dont know,okay?! I just dont know." I confess to her. "Why are you jealous that I'm hanging put with her?Do you like her?" She asks questions. "I SAID I DONT KNOW OKAY!?" I raise my voice.

She shruggs at me and leaves.I swear,i dont know why Im feeling like this.I mean i dont like Lizzie that way.Unless I do?

Y/n Pov

Oliver had this huge fight with me about Liz.Im not sure that was about.I forget about it when Liz opens the the door and lets me in.Now all i could do was remember about the fight between Me and him.Does Oliver like her? Im sure he thinks of her as a friend.

"Earth to Y/n!" Liz saids to me,clicking her fingers in my face. "Oh sorry,I was just thinking about something." I apologise to her. "What were you thinking about?" She asks me. " I dont really think i should say." I say to her without making eye contact. "Why not?" She questions,sitting down beside me. "It's kinda about my brother." I face to her. "Oh Ok." She admits.

A few hours later,we forget about the whole 'brother' thing and we were watching a movie. We're both under the soft blanket,all cuddled up.I realise that Liz had fallen asleep on my shoulder.I try to up,but I couldnt,so i stayed the night.

The next morning,we both wake up.It's pretty early in the morning but we still get up. "Hey sorry for making you stay the night." Liz apologetically said to me. "No it's alright,I liked the company anyway." I smile at her.She looks at the ground so i dont see her blush.

We both go walk out her house and enter mine.We see my mom cooking breakfast for my brother,who is sitting on the counter.He looks at the both of us and rolls his eyes. Liz looks at me confused and i just shrug at her.

"Goodmorning girls,how was last night?" My mother smirks at the both of us. Oliver scoffs and gets down from the counter,sitting on the couch. "It was great." I say to my mom with widened eyes. Liz laughs at the both of us.She looks at Oliver,who looks lonely.She walks over to him and sits down.

Lizzie's Pov

Oliver seemed lonely.I walk over to him and sit down. "Hey,you okay?" I ask him."Yeah Im alright I guess." He saids in a monotune voice. "Okay Im just checking." I say politely.He looks like he's about to say something,so i stay just for a few more seconds. "Can we talk,alone please?" He faces to me. "Yeah sure!" I say back. "Hey we'll be back in a few minutes." Oliver saids as we reach the stairs.We walk into his bedroom and i sit down on his bed.

"So Im just gonna say this so I'm just gonna get this over with." He saids while standing up.I look at him confused. "I like you,like alot!I mean I dont like you as a friend,I like you more than that and i wanna hang out with all the time because you make me feel this way like no one else does. like I lov-" I interupt him. "Wait Oliver i gotta tell you something you finish that sentence." I tell him abruptly. "Uh okay." He saids.

"So this isnt something you want to hear,but I uh- how do I say this?I think,no, i know Im inlove with your sister." I confess.