chapter 9

Lizzie's pov

Last night,Y/n told me she loved me. I was so thrilled,I couldnt sleep. Well today was our 3 month anniversary and Im pretty excited. I wake up to Y/n staring and smiling at me. "Guess who's staring now?" I say to her. "Well I couldnt resist." She shrugs at me. She kisses me. "Goodmorning." She greets me. "Goodmorning." I greet her back. We get out of bed and get changed.

I lent her some of my clothes to wear for the day. "Hey do you know where my keys are?" I ask her. "Yeah they're in the drawer beside the door." She saids in the bathroom getting changed. "Ok thanks." Y/n practically lives here in my house and practically live in hers.

I go downstairs breakfast.I go downstairs first because Y/n was still  changing in the bathroom. I cook breakfast for the both of us. Y/n finally comes downstairs. "Couldnt you take ANY longer." I say dramatically. "Yes I would've." She shrugs. "Happy 3 month anniversary." She said smiling and kissing my cheek. "Happy anniversary." I say smiling.

We finish breakfast and we head out. Before we go,Y/n gets something inside of her house. We enter her house but no one was downstairs,so we assumed Katherina and Oliver werent awake yet. Y/n grabs something from the counter,but I didnt get a good look at it. She hides it away from me. " What's that?" I ask. "It's nothing." She covers my eyes. I giggle and we head out.

I was about to open the door to the driver's seat but Y/n took my keys. " It's my turn to drive." She says,waving the keys in my face. "You dont have too,you know?" I say. "But I want too." She insists. I shrug my shoulders and sit in the seat next to her.

We start driving to somewhere I dont know. "Where are we going?" I ask. "It's  a surprise." She said,keeping her eyes on the road. "C'mon Y/n, that's like the second surprise today. Can't you just tell me?" I beg. "Nope." She shakes her head. "Why not?" I plead. "Did you not just hear what i said?" She saids sarcastically. I cross my arms playfully and she laughs and shakes her head.

Y/n's pov

We arrive to the place we've been driving too. We were a few minutes late due to traffic, but that's fine. We arrive at a lake with a mini house,and a bonfire and chairs. "So this is where you were taking me." She realises. "Yep! Now come on! I've prepared some smores to ear for us." I say excitedly.

*Time skip to a few hours (cuz idk what to write) *

We finishing eating our smores and now we were just lying on a blanket I brought,all cuddled up,watching the sun set. "Hey,so are you gonna tell me what you were hiding from me earlier." Liz saids out of the blue. "Oh yeah! Gimme a sec." I say,getting up. I hand her a box wrapped with red wrapping paper and white poca dots on it.

"Hey! The paper looks like my apron!" She said giggling. She rips the wrapping paper gently and opens the box subtly. She gasps as what what is inside. A bracelet with her and I's initals on it. "Y/n, oh my goodness! I love it." She saids in shock. "Thank you so much!" I take out the bracelet from the box and attach it to her arm.

"You know, that also reminds me to give you this!" She hands me a small box. I open it to see a promise ring in there. I gasp in surprise. "Wow Liz! You didnt have to." I say. "But i did anyway." She shrugs. She takes out the ring and puts it on my finger.

Liz put her arms around me and kisses me. I put my arms around her waist. We continue and this start to get steamy. At first,it was gently and soft, now it was passionate. We pulled apart for a few seconds to catch our breath but continued. Liz starts to unzip my jacket and pull my shirt. "Wait wait." Pulling apart. "What,what?What's wrong?" She questions "We probably shouldnt do it out here or we'll get cold." I sat looking around. "Oh yeah! Right." She realies. "Shall we continue this inside?" I smirk. "Oh yeah!" Shr smirks back.

This is one that I'll enjoy anniversary.