chapter 7

Y/n's pov

Last night was probably one of the best nights ever.I could feel Liz staring at me while I sleep. "Stop staring Olsen,you know it's rude to stare at people?" I say with my eyes closed. "Sorry,just counldnt prevent myself from staring at your beautiful face.You know you sleep so gracefully?" She compliments me. "Why thank you,but you are way more beautiful." I say,pressing my lips against her forehead.She giggles and gets up from the bed.

"And where do you think you're going?" I say,pulling her back on the bed,kissing her everywhere. "Im going...to get...changed...for the...day..." She saids as she kisses me for every two words she saids in her sentence. "Where are you going?" I ask,letting her get up. "WE are going to McDonalds,then go shopping for a bit." She bites her lower lip,giggling. "Oh really now are we?" I say to her. "Yes now we can continue this later AFTER we get home." She demands. "Yes ma'am." I joke.

I get up and she grabs my waist,kissing me passionately. She pulls apart and walks away,starting to get dressed.My jaw was hanging out.Did she just leave me hanging?Well,she really is something,huh?

Lizzie's Pov

We get dressed for the day.I let Y/n wear my clothes for the day.Damn she looks good in everything.I stare at at her in my clothes. "You're staring again Liz." She smirks at me. I love it when she calls me that. "I just cant deny how hot you look in everything." I ramble to her.
"Says you." She flirts. I nod my head no to her and she walk up to me. She put her hands on my waist and pulls my in for another kiss.I put my arms around her neck.

We pull apart from eachother. "In my eyes,you're prettier." I seductivly. She blushes,looking at the ground.

We sway for a bit and realise what time it is.I get my keys and we get out of the house. "Hey,I need to get something in the house." She saids,searching for something in her bag. "Alright I'll be waiting here." I say looking at her. "No you should come in.It's kinda cold outside." She insists. I nod yes. She gets her key and unlocks the door.The first person we see standing in the kitchen was Oliver. "Hey,I'll be back.But in the mean time you should talk to Oliver about this,this situation.It has to end,okay?" She whispers to me. "Okay I will." I smile at her. She kisses my forehead. Im pretty sure I heard Oliver scoff. Y/n gives him the 3 second death stare and heads upstairs.

"So...you and my sister,huh?" Oliver saids breaking the silence. "Look Oliver,I know you're mad at me,but please,just hear me out-" He cuts me off. "No Im not gonna 'hear you out'.I did hear you out when you told me you liked my sister,right after I told you I liked you! So no Elizabeth,If you're gonna apologise,I'm not gonna forgive you!" He raises his voice at me. Whenever someone uses my full name,I know im in trouble. "I'm going to apologise anyway,so Oliver,I'm so,so sorry.Truly." I say apologetically.

He rolls his eyes and leaves,bumping into Y/n who had just come down. "I heard everything." She saids. "Yeah,I know." We both then hear Katherina shouting at Oliver for shouting at me.I'm assumiming she heard everything too.But we didnt hear much because we were already out the door.

Katherina's Pov

*A few minutes before*

I could hear Oliver shouting at Lizzie for not liking him i think.I remember Oliver telling what happened that night.He seemed very upset at the time,now Im not very convinced that he's upset now.

I saw Y/n coming out of her bedroom. "Hey,what's going on downstairs.I could her Oliver shouting at at the top of his lungs." I say to her. "Honestly,I dont know.I think he's coming up now." She says back.

As Y/n was going downstairs,Oliver bumped into her shoulder,as if it was on purpose.At this I'm pretty mad at him now.

"Hey what was that about?!" I whisper angrily at Oliver. "What was what about?" He questions me. "You know what I'm talking about.The whole Elizabeth situation." I answer him back."It's all fine now,okay?You dont have to get all ansy about it." He tries walk away. "Excuse me!?!? Hey you were the one who got into a fight with our neighbour. I think YOU should be the one apologising to her!!" I start to raise my voice at him. "She was the one rejected me in the first place!!" He argues back. "And then YOU started crying about it!! REMEMBER!?!?" I negotate with him.

"Mom,It's not a big deal,okay." He said walking into his room. "You come back here young man." I grab his arm. "It is a big deal to me. You confessed but she didnt like you back.That's a big thing to do,it's a huge think! Look,if someone doesnt like you back,just dont be a bitch and shout at them,okay?" I say to him. "Damn mom you using curse words,pop off." I starts dancing. "Hey do you get me?" I ask him,if he was even listening. "Yeah,yeah i understand." He says back to me. "Good." I point my finger on his face. "He rolls his eyes playfully and goes into his room. He better listen to other things I say in the future.