Chapter 13

Lizzie's POV 

A few days after Y/n kicked me out of her house, and I don't exactly know what to do now. Most of the time, or all of the time, I hang out with Y/n, but since her and I aren't on great terms right now, I I don't know.

I head downstairs to nothing but a dull room. I walk over to my window beside the door, and slightly open the curtain. I see at least 5 to 6 police cars, just parked outside of Y/n's house.  Y/n looked, not sad, but frustrated,  not to the police, but to herself. 

Just not too long after, she started making a tantrum about something. I don't know why I was stalking Y/n and her mom, behind my window curtain.  I realized what I was doing so I close my curtain and do whatever I was doing just a few minute ago. 

I walk away from my window and head down to the kitchen to make myself something  to eat. I opened most my cupboards to nothing but plates and drinking cups. I sigh to myself. While negotiating to myself whether I should go shopping for food, I hear a knock on my door. 

I wake up from my daydreaming and walk over to the door. I open it half way, just enough to see to person on the other side. There I see a police officer, standing with papers in one hand and a black pen in the other. I then open the door all the way to get this officer's attention. 

"Hi. I didn't see you there." The officer picked his head up from the papers.

"yeah, no, sorry, I was just- uh- hi." I stutter from lack of sleep.

"Oh ok. Erm- ok. So, you gotta sign these papers-"

"For what exactly?" I intrupt

"Well, the details on the papers right here." He points to the right corner of the page. The first three word read:

Last Seen Witnesses

"Uh- ok thanks." I gently grab the pages from his hand, along with the pen he had in his other.

"No worries, miss. Have a good day." 

As he walked away from my door, I hear a familiar voice complaining about the situation. My eyes then shifted to Y/n, who was the one who was complaining. Not much surprise. 

I close my door and and walk over to my kitchen table while reading the details. I pull out a seat for myself. I flick through, maybe a dozen pages for me to sign. This may take a while. 

~

A couple minutes go by and I finish signing. I sig in relief and drop my the pen in my hand, since it was going numb. I stood up from my seat and grabbed the papers from the table. 

"Should I get food on my way out?"  I thought to myself. I nodded in agreement with myself and briskly ran up the stairs to get changed.

After finally getting changed, I grabbed my converse and keys to give these half crumpled pages to the officers and get myself some cereal to eat for once.

As I run out the door I see Y/n, still here, except with her mom. 

Shit, shit, shit, 

I murmur to myself as Katherine makes eye contact with me, just across my house. I quickly make my way to the officer who gave me this to sign. 

"Hi ther-"

"Ok thanks." 

I smile and walk away, thinking I got away fast enough so Katherine and Y/n don't see me, or catch me, but obviously, I was wrong. I turn around to see the both of them standing there.

"Elizabeth, Hi there. Where have you been? Is everything ok? How are you?" 

She continued to ask questions, to the point where I couldn't answer because of how fast she was asking her questions. Whenever I tried to answer one of her questions, she just asked a new one.

Honestly though, I wasn't really paying to Katherine's questions, I was really paying attention to Y/n, who was in the most awkward state possible. You know, when one of your friends see one of their friends that you don't know of, and they have a full convo, and you're just...well there. Yeah, she looked like that.

I looked over from time to time, when I tried to stop Katherine, I just looked at Y/n to see if I was, well you know, bothering her, and it kinda looked like I was.

"Hey Katherine, I'm so sorry, I would love to chat, but I gotta go somewhere right now." I finally stopped her.

"Yeah, gotta go on some picnic date with someone else to try forget about me." 

I heard Y/n mutter under her breath, but I was too scared to correct her that I was just going to get food for myself. 

"Oh ok, darling. Well you take care, ok?" 

"Alright. I'll see you two later." 

Katherine and I exchange smiles and hugs, and for Y/n well, she didn't really say anything. Man she looks like a mess.

I wave one last goodbye and get into my car, and drive off. 

After I finally get cereal (and some other stuff of course) , I get out of my car and my things to see someone unexpectedly waiting outside my doorstep.

"Y/n?" I question out loudly.

She turns around, looking like a complete mess. Her eyes looked puffier than a puffer fish, nd her nose looked pretty red, probably redder than Rudolph's red, glowing nose. 

"Uh- hi." She sniffled a bit. I'm pretty sure she just finished crying again.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" 

"What? So I can't visit my girlfriend now?" She laughed sadly (if that even makes any sense)

I drop my shopping bags and run up to her, and she does the same. I pull her back and crash my lips onto hers. She pulls back and laughs.

"God. I'm so sorry for everything. I'm sorry for-"

"No, stop. Stop apologizing for literally nothing."

"But it is something, Liz. I let you. Man, and I gotta say, that's that most fucked up thing I've ever done in my entire life." 

I nod and laugh and continue to kiss. 

"Ok, come one, we gotta bring these tings inside and get you cleaned you up." I cup her face

She nods and we walk over to the groceries that I dropped. 

"And maybe after we could have some of our own fun." She smirked.

I nudged her and we headed inside. 

God. I've missed you, Y/n.

A/n

HIIIII. sry I havent been updating this. Im js rlly lazy and i have no ideas, LIKE AT ALL. and ive been editing on my tiktok acc. (which is abstickleedits, you should defo follow me  :b /j) But yeah, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

- A