chapter 6

Lizzie's Pov

So this isnt something you want to hear,but I uh- how do I say this?I think,no, i know Im inlove with your sister." I confess.

Oliver looks at me in disappointment. "Oliver,please say something." I plead. He looks at me,looking like hes about to cry tears. "Ok I'll say something.I really liked you,like alot.And for weeks Ive tried convincing myself that i didnt like you,but everything always comes back to you.I always used to get so jealous when you would hang out with my sister.And i confessed that I love you only to realise that you love my sister."

He looks at me in tears. I felt so bad.I pull him into hug and he cries into my shoulder. Y/n and katherina must've heard because they came into his room.

Oliver told katherina and Y/n what happened,except for the part where I said i liked Y/n. I could hear him crying from downstairs.I felt guilty for saying everything.

"I should probably leave now." I say to Y/n. "Are you sure?If you want you could just stay in my room for a bit." She saids. "No it's okay." I say back. She leads me to the door and walks me to mine. "Hey if you need anything,call or text me,okay?" She reassures me. "Okay." I whisper to her.As so as i close the door,I start to cry.It was my fault for saying that to him.I shouldve never said anything.I shouldve never decided to sit down and check if he alright.I shouldve never even walked in the house.

i start to fill my head with all of these things that I thought that never shouldve happened.I walk uo stairs to my bedroom and cry myself to sleep.

*Time skip to 4 weeks*

Y/n's pov

It's been a couple of weeks and I havent heard from Liz in a while.She hasnt texted me or called me at all.Whenever I try to text or call her,she never answers.I even tried to knock for her yesterday,but she never answered.Im starting to get worried about her.

I check on Oliver and he seems fine.I spammed Liz with a thousand messages but she still hasnt replied.Now Im REALLY worried.I go outside to her house and I knock on her door.She doesnt respond so i walk around knocking on all the windows to get her attention.I walk back to her house and knock her door again.She's still not responding.

That's when it reminded me of what happened to my dad.

*Flash back,a day after the fire*

My father,Donovan,had to go to the hospital the next day after the fire inccident because he breathed a load of the fumes in the air.He was in the hospital for weeks.

I visited him a couple times.The doctors he's had,said that he would get better,but it seemed like he was getting worse and weaker.I visited him quite alot.We would play board games,mimecraft and watch movies.We enjoyed every bit of it.

Until one afternoon,I knocked on his door but he never answered.I went to his window and knocked on it a couple of times,but still,no answer.I walked to his door again and knocked on it again.I got worried and just opened the door.I saw that my father's life support stopped.He had just died.I started crying and calling for someone to help him.

After that afternoon,he was pronounced dead.I cried for months.

*End of flash back*

I started to bawl my eyes out.I knelt to the ground,crying.Immediently,the door opened.It was Liz. Finally! She picked me up and brought me inside. "Hey it's okay,it's okay.Im here,Im right here." She reassures me,pulling me into a hug.

A few minutes later, I get cleaned up,wiping my tears away.I only realised that Liz had been crying too.Her face had gone all red,and her eyes were puffy as ever.Her nose was pretty red aswell though.

"Hey.Are you okay? Ive been worried about you for awhile now!" I ask her standing up. "I think i should be asking you that I should be asking YOU that.I found you crying at my door step!" She jokes,laughing and sniffling,trying hold back tears from eyes. "Liz,Im serious." I say in a monotune voice. "Yeah Im fine." She saids,avoiding eye contact. "No you're not." I argue with her. "I swear I am Y/n." She argues back. "No you're not! You've been avoiding me for four weeks straight Liz.I was worried about you.Remember what is said? If you need anything,text or call me!You didnt any of those.So please Liz,what's wrong?" I ramble to her.

"What's wrong? I'm the reason Oliver started crying.He told me he loved me and I said I didnt love him back. It was my fault Y/n." She starts to cry. "Liz It's not you're fault,why would you think that?" I ask her. "Because,Im inlove with you Y/n! I said to him and i just- I- I cant-" She starts to cry harder.

"What?" I ask her. "I said Im inlove you Y/n." She confesses to me.I cup her face in my hands and bring her face to mine.It was soft and slow.Our lips danced in sync together.We pull our lips apart from eachother. "I've wanted to do that ever since I met you." I admit to her.She smiles at me.I use my thumb to wipe her tear away from her eyes. "Are you okay now?" I ask once again. "Definitely." She confidentally saids to me.

She takes my hand and leads me upstairs to her bedroom.This is going to be fun.

Author's note

Lmao I was in like 3 different households while writing this,but writing it was so fun tho.Hope you enjoyed this chapter <33

- abstickle