Content Advisory

18+

This book contains adult content including;

sexual assault, profanity, attempted rape, violence, gore and sex.

This will be your only warning. If you're underage then click off and go do some homework.

I would like to make it very clear to those just starting to read that the sexual assault is NOT between the main character and the love interest.

I do not condone abuse/domestic violence/possessiveness or controlling behaviour of any nature between love interests in romance novels. The toxic way authors write them in some werewolf books is unsettling and not how a romance should be portrayed.

This is my first werewolf novel and it will differ from the 'normal' werewolf plots. I'd like to remind you that all werewolf books are fictional myths and so I can put my own unique spin on it. If you don't agree with the way that I write these werewolves then that is your issue. 

Werewolves do not shift at will in this book. They are slaves to the sunset. They feel pain during the transition and will do anything to end their suffering. The wolf gene is also triggered in a unique way and not when they turn eighteen.

There will be many twists and turns in this book, especially surrounding Devon's genetics. Stay open minded and I promise to give you a very shocking conclusion.

Happy reading and I hope you enjoy this story and their relationship! Please leave some comments as you go along-- I can't stress enough that it motivates writers to update more frequently. 

Thank you!