Chapter 16: Infinite Is Famous?

L P.O.V

I woke up extra early at around about 5:00am, I am going to an audition at Woollim entertainment, with the rest of infinite. I didn't want Eun Bi to know because; I was scared she would want to break up with me. I always dreamt of being a singer and it would make my mum proud. Also, if Infinite gets in, there's a no dating policy, so I'm hoping I'm an exception.

Eun Bi P.O.V
When I woke up, I was expecting L, but I didn't see him. I made my way to the kitchen and made banana and cinnamon pancakes, leaving some out for L. As soon as I finished eating, I went to the bathroom and shower, hoping L would come back when I'm finished. When I was done I saw L entered the house happily, I jumped in his arms and asked him where he went and he just said he went to see his friends.
"Ah Eun Bi, I have to go to Japan for 3 days with Infinite, because we have a work conference there, mianhae, I have to go pack my bags. I'm leaving in 2 hours, love u."
I stared at him in shock, but then I understood, so I just nodded my head.

~2 hours later~
After L left I began to feel lonely, the uneaten pancakes, and the quietness disturbs me. I decided to go on ALLKPOP and started looking at Kpop️ news. Then something caught my eyes, 'New boy band group called Infinite joins Woollim entertainment' 'The member L dating someone' I looked at the comments for L dating someone and saw lots and lots of hate, 'WTF I SWEAR IF I FIND THE GIRL I'LL KILL HER' 'She's probably a slut and an ugly one as well'
What hurt me more was L not telling me anything and lying to me! I had to break up with him because of 3 reasons: fans, him lying and because there is a no dating policy. I knew L always wanted to be a singer; it was his dream since we were enemies till now and I didn't want to destroy that. "*sigh* I guess I have to do what's right,"
RING RING, "Hello? L lets break up, I know you're a singer and I know there's a no dating policy. You could've told me you were becoming a singer, but no you lied! Bye hope you have a nice life without me!" It was harsh, but I'm just so mad.

L P.O.V
"SHIT!" I cursed, Infinite asked me what was wrong and I explained everything. It was time for our concert and the song was Dilemma. As soon as we finished, there were chairs that were bought out because we were going to be interviewed by Luhan and Suho from EXO. "Ah welcome Infinite, now I'm going to ask you some questions. Starting off with L, who is this mysterious girlfriend of yours?" Luhan asked.
"I had a girlfriend, but it didn't work out as soon as she heard I was a singer," I replied. "But the people I love are the fans, who will support Infinite until we become old."

Eun Bi P.O.V
"Wow so you moved on that quickly?!" I cried and cried until the tears wouldn't come anymore. "I HATE YOU L!"

End of chapter 16! Sorry I haven't updated for a wwhiiillleee, it's because I haven't gotten time. Saranghae to all you readers❤️