Chapter 3: Jeon Jungkook

Pic of Eun Bi(Yoona)
Eun Bi P.O.V
So I woke up, knowing I was late for work, "Omo I'm late shit!!" I changed into a white top and a black skirt. I saw L and Aunt Suzy eating, I said I had to work. Before I went I glared at L, then I took a taxi to Venus Café. It was a pretty famous place because most idols and rich bitches come here, but there are a lot of flirts. It was pretty big.
I had to serve a table with 7 people and when they took there cap of, "Omg it's you guys and L! I can't believe you guys are here!😊What do you want?"
"All of us want ice coffee that's all," Woohyun said.
"Give this to the lady over there," my manager said.
I went over and gave her the drink, she sipped it and spat it out, "WTF IS THIS I ORDERED A HOT COFFEE NOT THIS SHITTY STUFF!"
She then spilled it all over my hand which stung, that's when Woohyun ran over, "Eun Bi! Gwaenchanha?"
"Ne," I replied weakly, I mean it stung :(
I saw L come towards us well I thought that but he went to the GIRL. "Babe are you ok?"
'Babe? Wtf he has a girlfriend that's that bitchy? He has shitty taste in girls, but than again he might be flirting with her,' I went towards L and that girl. Her name is Rachel Yoo(the heirs), she's pretty but a bitch.
"Yah Bi Bi!" I turned to see the guy who I thought wouldn't be here for another week, Jeon Jungkook! I ran up and hugged him tight, a few tears slipped.
~Flashback when Eun Bi was 4~
I fell over hurting my leg, it was now bleeding and raining. I saw a guy my age, he came over and tried to stop crying. "Yah what's your name, my names Jeon Jungkook," He asked.
"Lee Eun Bi,"
"Aww Lee Eun Bi I'm going to call Bi Bi because that's going to be your nickname!"
After a year spending time together, I devolved feeling for him even though I was 4. The year after that he had to move to America for 14 years and I missed him and I cried a lot. We always talk through Skype, Line, Mobile, and ect.
~End of flashback~
"I missed you Bi Bi," he whispered.
"Miss ya too," I replied.
"YAH I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" Woohyun shouted a bit jealous.
"AHAHAHA he's a childhood friend!"
Jeon Jungkook P.O.V
Her mum's friends let me stay for awhile until I find a hotel, L I think his name was decided to take Eun Bi and I home. 'L wasn't he her bully? Aish he looks kinda like him and the one letter name thing hmm,'
"L were you Bi Bi's bully?" I blurted out. Making Eun Bi stepping on my foot and giving me the why-the-hell-did-you-ask-that face.
"Umm...Yeah whatever I just thought she was ugly and bitchy so yeah I bullied her," he said uncomfortably. 'Kim Myungsoo I want to punch you for being a jerk to MY Bi Bi'

Mystery P.O.V
'Jeon Jungkook, your name makes me wanna kill you. Why and how are you close to MY Eun Bi'

END OF CHAPTER 3😁 Hope you liked it and plz vote😊 Love you guys❤️