Chapter 15: Remembering you

Eun Bi P.O.V
I looked out of the window of the house oppa bought. The view was beautiful, I was curious about that guy that hugged me, he seemed important. Somewhere in my heart I feel like I've known him, liked him, loved him and felt jealousy because of him. "Ah your awake? You ok? Deep in thought?" My brother asked.
"Hmm..oppa who was that guy who hugged me? Was he important? I feel like he belongs with me, but he's too hot...why would he go out with me. Is it weird for you to start developing feelings for someone you just met for a second?"
"Aigoo, he was your boyfriend, well that's what I think. If you want I can set you guys in a date, I got his phone number off you," he replied. I made a confused face, phone number?
"Hmm ok, I'll like that," I said.
"Why don't you go to the convenient store and get some eggs, milk, pepper and bacon. Also if you want go to the nearest cafe and order ice coffee for me."
"Ok!" I replied and ran out of the house.
I went into the store and bought or the things I needed to buy, I felt like someone was following me, but I shook it off my back. As soon as I entered the cafe which was two blocks away, the same guy was following me. I turned and screamed out, "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME HUH? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!" That's when I realised it was that guy I bumped into.
"Come with me please, I need to show you something," he said. He took me to this lake, and hugged me.
"Would you please be my girlfriend again?" He begged.
That's when I start to remember, my head started hurting or the memories flooding back. "Yah gwenchana? Eun Bi?" The fast thing I saw was his worried face before passing out.
I opened my eyes to see two worried face, L and my brother, "why is my shithead boyfriend here....." As soon as I said that's he attacked me with a kiss.
"Eeeewwww guys! I'm here!" My brother shouted and then walked out.
"I'm sorry I didn't remember, mianhae!" I apologised.
End of chapter🎉 I'm sorry if it's short, it's just I've started school....thanx for being patient...love u guys💘