Chapter 6: Party 4 Junkook

Lee Eun Bi P.O.V
The next day I saw food😋 I ate it all and decided to ignore those messages and those creeps. My phone vibrated, I checked it and it was an invitation to Jungkook's welcome back party and L was invited -.- The party is tonight at 5:30, I decided to ask L to go shopping for a dress with me. Don't get any wrong ideas, I just need someone's opinion😳😁 and plus Junkook went somewhere, I think he went to his friends house first to get ready.
Kim Myungsoo P.O.V
Wow she asked me to go shopping with her, she went into a store and picked 3 dresses. She took forever to try on one fucking dress, she came out wearing the sluttiest dress. It was a black strapless and it was really tight. My mouth was open, she looked so smexy and I guessed if the guys saw her they will take her. "Hell no!" I said.
She then tried on a red dress with jewels and it was also tight so I said no. The last one she looked hot in, it was a white dress with a black bow belt thing. (Pic on the top)
We went to the counter and argued about whose paying.
Lee Eun Bi P.O.V
We argued and the lady said, "your girlfriend is really pretty, aigoo you guys are so cute!"
"An-"
"Thank you!" L said back and I just glared at him.
~In the car~
(Bold: Eun Bi)
"Your such a dick!"
"Your a dickhead,"
"Dickknob," I'm now challenging him.
"Dumbdick,"
"Um...I...AISH I GIVE UP HAPPY NOW!"
Now it was quiet, I can't believe a let him win, AISH! When we got home, it was 4:50, so I decided to shower. I applied baby lips and curled the ends of my hair. I put on my dress and went out seeing L at my door, which wasn't closed and he was leaning on the door. HE SAW ME IN MY UNDERGARMENT! "PERVET YOU SAW ME, MY PRECIOUS BODY HAS BEEN SEEN BY A JERK!" After a lllloooonnnngggg argument again, we left the house and arrived at Jungkook's friends house. We met Jungkook and ate. "Would you like to dance with me dickhead?" HE said.
"Ugh whatever just cause I'm bored,"
Both P.O.V
'What is this feeling, I think I'm I love ani that can't be arrrh he/she looks hot, ani I take that back he/she's ugly! Yes! Ugly but what is this feeling....ARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHH!!!!!!'
Eun Bi P.O.V
I had no one to dance with :( but luckily L asked me, I mean I don't mind him ish. We dance and I have to admit he's OK. We stopped after a few songs and I decided to drink. After 3 bottles I was really drunk, I also saw Jungkook and he came towards me and that's when I fainted.
Jungkook P.O.V
She fainted, so I decided to bring her into a room. "Pabo ah you shouldn't drink a lot!"
"Hmm Kim Myungsoo, I hate you, but why does my heart beat for you! You little shithead!" She mumbled.
That's when my heart broke, I wish she was mine, but I know she deserve L. That doesn't mean I'm not going to steal her heart. 'Kim Myungsoo, you stole her away from me so I'll get my revenge....'
Then the lights turned out and after 2 minutes the lights were on and she was gone....

End of chapter 6😅 Hope you liked it and sorry if it's short😘😘😘