Chapter 2: His friends

Eun Bi P.O.V
I went down for dinner, the table was for 3, guess I'll be sitting next to L😒. "Aunt Suzy your really good at cooking! I love the food!" I complimented, I mean it, it was soooo nice!
"Psh pig!"
"Yah Kim Myungsoo be nice!"
'Can he like not look at me when I eat? I mean seriously aigoo!"
"So Eun Bi do you have a boyfriend?" Aunt Suzy asked.
"Ani,"
'1 step and 2 step girl, everybody wanna make that noise' my phone was ringing. "Yoboseyo? Jungkook? Jinja? Meet you next week than,"
~After Dinner~
I just finnished showering and was wrapped in a towel, when I met L. My eyes where popping out😱. "Yah! Get out I need to change PERVET!"
"Whose Jungkook?"
"No one now OUT!"
L just left yehet! Then after 15 minutes he came back saying I'll be meeting his friends in the morning tomorrow. Then I just slept.
~Morning~
I changed into a white crop top, a jacket and skinny jeans. I don't use makeup, but does baby lips count cause I use that. As soon as I went out of my room, I saw L standing there. "Let's go they are waiting !"
"Breakfast?" I asked.
"Ani, we are eating with them."
We hoped into his car and went to a rice cake restaurant. I saw a bunch of guys, "annyeonghaseyo, Lee Eun Bi imminda!"
(Infinite members introduce)
"Hey do you have a bf?" Woohyun asked.
"Ani waeo?"
"Will you go to Lotte world with me sometime and can I get your number?"
"Sure thing here's my number and call me about Lotte world😊"
Kim Myungsoo P.O.V
WTF WHY THE HELL WOULD SHE GIVE WOOHYUN HER NUMBER?!?! I DON'T EVEN HAVE HER NUMBER!! "C'mon guys lets just eat," I said.
"Eun Bi can we all have your number?" Sungyeol asked.
After like 5 minutes of exchanging, we finally sat at a table. The waiter came and we ordered. Before they guy left he winked at Rain and she just smiled?!?! 'What is this feeling?' Aish never mind. We talked and talked and talked.

Eun Bi P.O.V
Omo they have the karaoke machine, "I wanna sing there arrasso?"
"I bet 5000 won that you won't get 100 because no one has gotten 100," Woohyun bet.
"DEAL!"
I went up and sang and danced a bit to Hyuna "Red". OMO 100 YEHET!!! I can see everyone cheering and Infinite's shocked faces O.O Muhahahaha😈
"5000 won! Woohyun oppa!"
"Ani I don't have money with me,"
"Humph whatever,"
Kim Myungsoo P.O.V
Rain and I was now on our way back home, "um how do like my friends?"
"They are amazing and funny, they are better than you😂😜😏," she replied.
"Ugh whatever! Soooo whose Jungkook?"
"My childhood friend and he's also my first love," She blushed as she said the last part.
"Hmm ok," I felt like daggers stabbed me in the heart, I don't know why.

END OF CHAPTER 2🎉 Plz vote💘 I'll try update each chapter everyday😘😊