Chapter 13: Rachael and Him

Rachael's P.O.V
"(Smirks) I'm guessing you want to kill someone?" I turn around to see a hot looking guy.
"Who are you? Oh and yes I do want to kill someone," I replied.
"Well then let's plan out a way to kill her, but you will have to do something for me."
"What is it?"
"Date me...for a month"
"But who are you?"
"Jang Wooyoung," he smirked.
Eun Bi's P.O.V
L was still asleep so I decided to walk around a park near our house. A mysterious guy dressed all in black kept on following me, but I didn't mind him THAT much. Ok he is really pissing me off, not scaring me, but pissing me off. I went up to him, "YAH CAN YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME?! I NEED FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM BUT NOT ACTUAL CREEPY GUYS WHO FOLLOW ME AROUND?!" I screamed in his face.
He just smirked, but then he took out a gun and BANG, the bullet missed me and hit a tree. He the ran away, "Yah Eun Bi gwaenchanha?" It was L.
Now that was scary, I then drop down to my knees. L ran to me and hugged me tightly.
"It's ok your not hurt,"
~7:00~
We went to a restaurant which was a ttaboki(is that how you spell it?) restaurant. It had few people, so the service was quick. At the corner I saw the same man, "pss L he's that guy that had the gun at the park," I whispered. He then glanced at him and then went up to him and grabbed his collar. Before L could punch him, the guy let out a gas making myself and people at the restaurant sleepy.
L's P.O.V
I was in a room somewhere. My head started throbbing and I saw Eun Bi laying on the ground. I thought something happened to her but there was no blood. Then that same guy grabbed her as soon as she woke up. Rachael Yoo came towards me holding a gun right at my stomach. "STOP DONT KILL HIM PLEASE!" I hear Eun Bi scream. Rachael pulled the trigger, but no pain at all. Instead I saw Rachael smirking and Eun Bi on the ground. Rachael then released me and the guy and her ran off. I called the ambulance, while I held her in my arms, "yah you didn't get hurt right, make sure you protect yourself ok? Find another girl that would be with you thick and thin, I'm sorry Kim Myungsoo," She smiled and then closed her eyes. My eyes were blood shot red, "NO WAKE UP PLEASE!" The ambulance FINALLY came and carried her away.
~At the hospital~
Her surgery went well, but the nurses doesn't know if she'll wake up, they left her room, while I sat there staring at her, crying. Infinite came as soon as I called them and they were patting my back as well as shedding tears. BEEP...her heart stopped. "CALL THE NURSES!" I screamed.
Chapter 13 completed🎉 Thanx you so much for reading my fanfic, love you guys💝